This is YOUR Financial Future, Please Click Now.

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oldenglish

Truthfully fill out the information and research it. It costs like $33 bucks to start at $19.95 a month for thousands a month potential.

Just Do It.

yes it costs $33 to get into the scam, and then $20 a month to stay in the scam, and you can make THOUSANDS a month by finding other suckers to pay $33 and $19.95 a month thereafter..

well theres money back garuntees on the sign up fee for the first ten days and the products are garunteed money back for one year if not satisfied.

so while it may be a pyramid scheme......i never said you had to accept or try it.

in fact you can even get free product right now......

but anyway....

10/4.......ill be fucking off now.

no offense gooch, but why would i represent a NYC label when if I wanted to I could make my own. I was going to buy a tshirt or a hat, I would buy it from someone I know or design my own. But hey, if i getta chunky check I got no problem dropping hunds on every little clothing label.

Besides, amway sells you a bunch of junk and stuff you can allready get. Imagine2020 assists you in maintaining your health with nutracuticals. And of course, if anything shady happens to me on their part I garuntee I will pursue action with the better business bureau and leave a detailed explanation here.

and THANK YOU SO MUCH MODS FOR NOT CLOSING THIS.

I owe you one.

Peace.

Archived