this is why I burn

Guest Rak Burns U All

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by You Are a Toy:

that shit is wicked generic.

you're still wicked terrible and your attitude sucks almost as bad as mine.

And that is why I burn

Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

if you cant fix your link im just gonna close this. even though i shoud just close it anyway, since i know where its headed...

Seeking...

Try right clicking on the pic, and choosing "show picture", or hit the "refresh" button. It works on my monitor.

Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by You Are a Toy:

that shit is wicked generic.

you're still wicked terrible and your attitude sucks almost as bad as mine.

You talk wicked gay. Who the fuck says Wicked?

it only works on your pic cause you have the pic stored in your temp. files. when i copied the link, then pasted it into my browser, i could see it fine after that (cause it was then stored) who ever your using for your host sucks. and im not even plying games, if you come back on here with that same bullshit ass attitude you had last time, you wont last two days. play nice or dont play at all...

Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

it only works on your pic cause you have the pic stored in your temp. files. when i copied the link, then pasted it into my browser, i could see it fine after that (cause it was then stored) who ever your using for your host sucks. and im not even plying games, if you come back on here with that same bullshit ass attitude you had last time, you wont last two days. play nice or dont play at all...

what bullshit attitude? For all you know this isn't even Rak. I could be some other member who found this piece on some site, and rememebered him from this forum, and I'm just playing a little joke. Or not...

[This message has been edited by Rak Burns U All (edited 08-17-2001).]

Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks:

red x's burn....right

idiotface!

please don't call me an idiotface.

Try copying and pasting the link in to your browser. Sorry, my server sucks

Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by ulcer:

I can see them. They're dope. You are a style master.

Why thanks. Glad to know I have so many fans. Fo rthos ewho can't see them, check out the site in SymonSays25's signature, then go to pieces, then click on RAK.

dude. those are ok. thats about it. not amazing, not horrible. you paint clean and have decent composition. like i said. they are OK. dont get a big head. there are 50 kids on this board who can take you out. just keep painting and shut up.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Archived