this is what happens when i get in "a mood"

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

cus i dont really give a shit :lol: its funnier to leave a little note, making other people feel awkward about it

Hilarious. At my house, I’ve killed centipedes by crushing them with a Kleenex, then leaving it there with the Kleenex on top of it. Then my brother complains, but fuck, I ain’t touching that shit. I’m a huge wuss when it comes to centipedes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at first i looked at it and was like...ha, that's funny. then i realized what it said, and i lost it. mams is a stone cold killer.

my cat threw up on the carpet once and instead of picking it up, i made a barracade around it with dining room chairs, couch cushins and rope.

then i made a sign that said CAT PUKE, and taped it to a piece of string, then taped that string to the ceiling, so it was at eye level.

my mom was not amused.

smoking pot was fun.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Back in junior high, when we all used to pass nots around class, I would dig into my nose and pull out a booger, which I then adhered to the top right corner of a small piece of paper. Then I would write "booger" in the middle of the paper and draw an arrow pointing to it. Then I folded it and passed it around.

People would grab it, unfold it, and instinctively hold the paper by the top corners as they read the note... which informed them they were smooshing their thumbs on my booger.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Back in junior high, when we all used to pass nots around class, I would dig into my nose and pull out a booger, which I then adhered to the top right corner of a small piece of paper. Then I would write "booger" in the middle of the paper and draw an arrow pointing to it. Then I folded it and passed it around.

People would grab it, unfold it, and instinctively hold the paper by the top corners as they read the note... which informed them they were smooshing their thumbs on my booger.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by seeking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at first i looked at it and was like...ha, that's funny. then i realized what it said, and i lost it. mams is a stone cold killer.

my cat threw up on the carpet once and instead of picking it up, i made a barracade around it with dining room chairs, couch cushins and rope.

then i made a sign that said CAT PUKE, and taped it to a piece of string, then taped that string to the ceiling, so it was at eye level.

my mom was not amused.

smoking pot was fun.

JESUS THats funny

mam's version looks like one of beardo's peices :lol:

i used to make little speech bubbles (complete w/ white out background) and post em up on the posters at work.... there was one w/ a smiley face and a speech bubble saying "i hate my life."

the chipper co-workers didn't find it as amusing and ironic ;)

Archived