This is the Gee that taught Me

Turners Tea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YinzerXpress

so this one time j sers and myself were drinking coffee with some shortys in pittsburgh right, you know bourgeoisie shit after a long night out at some gigs and so forth and this fool comes up with the concept of developing a baby cathetor so you wouldnt have to tend to them anymore......... little did i know it would make him millions in 2007...

go jsers go!

<3 cresrock

jyKrimefamily

Guest YinzerXpress

SEr

Thanks for all the good words.

Also my fault for having my boy post all this shit, im not to technically inclined. and also for having my older shit posted second. ill be having shit up here on the regular. so stay tuned, and give opinions whatever whenever ya want.

and joker, i've always been a fan of ya work. im originally from pgh and moved the philly for school just this fall. i still love the work you did in the warehouse. it's still running if you didnt know that already.

and crave, i'll have alot more outlines.

i like experimenting alot, so some turn out shitty, but it's all about that.

ill post all those, besides my attempt at a joker style one... haha, that ended up getting tossed far far away.

more to come yinz.

(also posting on a boys name, im such a mooch)

that wild style peice was hurt to say the least... it would have helped if either one of them knew how to dip into some wildstyle shit... sers the shit is nice and clean but youre just stayin on the same ol same ol shiatt... im not hatin or anything but yinz are actin like his shit is groundbreaking... mad props sers... just dont see the hype... nah mean?

Guest YinzerXpress

akshun...

that wildstlye was "hurt to say the least" was because me and kelsey were high as fuck first off, and just didnt really care. we were going for an oldschool look to it, which doesnt require anything more than just having fun(k)

and im stayin on the same ole shit since i really cant post any of my canvases or something since they are just a tad bit bigger than a scanner. i just like doing peices.

im not hatin, you can have ya opinion, just whenever you do, back it up with something, instead of just having it just that, an opinion, post something you did.

even though this is paper chase, ill be having flicks from painting missions from around girard ave on the broad street line tunnel. ill also post em in the philly thread. coming soon. more outlines as well, gotta spend downtown time somehow.

• 4 weeks later...