this is the akward part where you catch me trying to film your kids at the pool

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest unoprimero
Originally posted by dai

akward...like catching your friends making funny noises and doing stupid shit when they think nobody is around...

i do that a lot....

Guest blood as ink

i always seem to catch homeless people fucking each other...it's happend about 5 times now in the last year...disturbing but then again even they need to get off to..

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Smart

wtf is that? homeless people fucking? I mean... I've done it 'in the streets' but nobody would think we were homeless, and I've never walked up on homeless people fucking... where the hell are you walking?

#1. i was coming home from a friends house in and there was a cardboard city thing along the way and there's a whole lot of moving in there then some grunting.i was walking away and heard moaning about half a block down.

#2. my friend and me were in the mission district and walking down someside street went into an alley to do a throwie and there were two old dirty guys going at it in the corner...i had started doing the throwie when i noticed it...i finished quickly and left.

#3.walking threw some tunnel and there were little gaps in between every couple feet.if you looked in there there was another section...anyways i was walking and looked into one randomly and saw a homeless guy blowing a fellow homeless guy.that was really disturbing more then the others i think.

the other two times were in sf also...just random areas.

and 4 out of the 5 were all just men.

Originally posted by platapie

See the breaking glass

In the underpass

See the breaking glass

In the underpass

Warm leatherette

Hear the crushing steel

Feel the steering wheel

Hear the crushing steel

Feel the steering wheel

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Melts on your burning flesh

You can see your reflection

In the luminescent dash

Warm leatherette

A tear of petrol

Is in your eye

The hand brake

Penetrates your thigh

Quick -- Let's make love

Before you die

On warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Warm leatherette

Join the car crash set

Originally posted by Smart

wtf is that? homeless people fucking? I mean... I've done it 'in the streets' but nobody would think we were homeless, and I've never walked up on homeless people fucking... where the hell are you walking?

this has happened to me once, and it was fairly disturbing. i was walking and in front of me was an area with some street vents right on the sidewalk where homeless people always sleep, so as i get closer i can see something moving up and down, after a couple more steps i realized it was some guys ass working some homeless chick, while all the others were sleeping or just ignoring, shit was...ewwww.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by blood as ink

i always seem to catch homeless people fucking each other...it's happend about 5 times now in the last year...disturbing but then again even they need to get off to..

hahahahahahahahaha:lol:

Archived