this is really getting old...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

piss in her shampoo before you leave

be sure to snatch any small items that won't immediatly be missed. Pawn and then enjoy your ill gotten proceeds at the neighborhood pub as suggested by our man on the streets, Key3

shit do what i did when i kicked my roommate out..i fucking slammed all her shit in boxes fucked up..half the shit broke..i dont give a fuck..stupid cunt..dirty dishes inthe same box as clothes .. i was just going to stick it all on the street..but she called and said she was onher way..haha..

Originally posted by <KEY3>

that's when you discover the forgotten joys of living at the neighbourhood pub.

she is one of the most severe cocaine addicts i have ever met, so she is rarely home, however, when she is home, please believe i have gotten to know the bartenders even better tahn i did before...

Originally posted by seeking

is this the one that tried giving you the clap, or herpes or whatever? i hate her.

this is the one that infoprmed me that she has herpes, about a month after we stopped fucking...

the same one that was under the impression that (even if she only currently had an outbreak) wearing a rubber would solve everything...) same one that thought that genital herpes could not be transfered orally...

Originally posted by styxx119

why not try getting back with her.. i mean just for the time being, so you can pork that shit

well she is fully aware that i pretty much hate her now...

she is 86ed for life from the three bars in the neighborhood that she frequented...

because of this...

Originally posted by Vanity

anal fist.

been there... she loved it...

Originally posted by Nekro

Buy her this: http://www.bibleandscience.com/counseling/images/battered.jpg'>

Maybe she'll get the message.

hilariously tempting...

Originally posted by The Main Man

VINYL WHY DONT YOU POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF AGAIN SO WE CAN LAUGH AT HOW STUPID/CORNY YOU LOOK

wait... you mean the pictures of me fucking her?

cuz you are the first person to complain about those...

i was living with her beccause i made one of the stupidest mistakes you can ever make...

i hooked up with a room mate...

then i made the second stupidest mistakes...

letting it turn into a relationship...

i know, i know... however i feel i have learned from this: i have a lead on an awesome house right when i need to move, however my room mate would be another girl that i'm totally attracted to...

not moving there...

Archived