this is pretty funny

blame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good call... i need to get an under age fake id...

on a related note... there's this girl i work with who me and all my buddies are in love with, but she's only 15, so hands off right? nope... this dick head friend of ours (he's 20) is going out with her now...

i live around the block from the hs and have to pass by there on my way to the post office or where ever and these fucking girls don't look like high schoolers. shit i don't remember them looking that way when I was in hs.

:eek:

you see that right there doesnt seem too unordinary a little strange almost cool but on the flip side if the womans son was like yeah mom im going over to freddys tonight and were all going to be buck naked together dont worry his sis and mom are gone but his perv dad will be there to observe it would be grounds for immediate pummeling or worse.

Guest me IS cool

Why in the hell wasn't I invited?!?!?! Oh boy that mother will get angry letter of complait by me. She'll be sorry she forgot to invite me.

Archived