this is paradise.

idonotlikeu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

hey my big terracotta elfnt is still there. that's cool, i guess.

it's sad that some kids dont roll their spot. i mean you can just sit there with a bucket and make a huge beautiful thing, instead of moseying by with a can and throwing paint at the wall. so little effort. i guess there's a different atmosphere though...not so much rush and hurry. like having a barbecue. not necessarily a good thing

that klash has some good ideas in it

hot bibles, hot getos

that centipede makes me thankful for ordinary roaches and rats again

that white reck is the nicest thing i've seen from you man. so much detail. plus the letters are changing! that's never bad. diggin it diggin it!

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by IHATEU

boy this shit made wane look REAL good....

wow, you're really dumb. something tells me you're from a small town east coast or mid west and everyone there bites Ces FX. not only is that Wane style totally outdated, but its legal and him and his crew only do legals. i admit, the piece is cleaner than the others, but that style is soooo boring.

Originally posted by drewWrite

wow, you're really dumb. something tells me you're from a small town east coast or mid west and everyone there bites Ces FX. not only is that Wane style totally outdated, but its legal and him and his crew only do legals. i admit, the piece is cleaner than the others, but that style is soooo boring.

better than any wak, spaghetti shit that has no letter structure!

WANE is boring? Wow, to me there's more funk in them there letters than 99% of all writers world wide could ever hope to achieve. It's easily my favorite thing in this whole post (well the WANE and the BIBLE. I like BIBLE.) There aren't many people that can paint like WANE. He doesn't need to hide his shit under a million bars or or destroy his letters to make it look "good" (like many writers nowadays who believe the formula : simply being complicated= really good.)

Guest drewWrite

okay, i'll admit the that the Wane is waaay better than some of the other stuff in this post, but really, its not better than that Bible, Beamr, or even the Quest (despite the laziness on those guys' part in not rolling their background). i just think its funny how when i was in the midwest every kid was painting NY style with East's fills, i'm a little burnt out on that "classic" look. and i'll admit that i'm biased since he's a legal eagle (and Seeking, he's not doing legals only NOW, his crew ALWAYS did only legals) and their crew have publicly dissed bombing saying that "it makes the place ugly". i have nothing against peeps that only paint legals, but if they start dissing illegal graff, i'm not gonna like them.

Originally posted by drewWrite

i just think its funny how when i was in the midwest every kid was painting NY style with East's fills, i'm a little burnt out on that "classic" look.

Dont blame NY because everyone wants to bite. Personaly, I'm a little burnt out on people biting 'abstract' styles when they can't even make a proper straight letter. Legal or not, Wane burns.

WANE COD

I didn't know about that comment dissing illegal graf. I hate that type of commentary as well. But, the question was about the guy's style, so although I'd disagree with him about illegal graf, (and probably respect him a little less) I'd still think he was really good.

As for the "always did only legals" thing - doesn't transit count for anything anymore?

Archived