1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

This is out of hand.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by suburbian bum, Nov 2, 2002.

1. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

This is out of hand.

Discussion started by suburbian bum - Nov 2, 2002

Man we have had so much fucking snow here this last week. Which is really unusual for october.

On tuesday it started falling as far as i remember. It iced all the roads to shit and took my mom 2 hours to drive a normal 20 min commute home. I also missed the saves the day show. Shut up, im not an emo wussie.

Wednesday it continued to fall.
    Thurday it fell at night, this was halloween. I love the fact that when you have a shitload of snow, its bright at fucking day out at night. It also a very peaceful feeling. I went snow skating on the roads at about 9 at night. Good times

Friday was a high of like 25 so no snow melted.
    Today it got like 40 degrees and snow melted about half way.
    BUt i get home tonight and its fucking dumping again. Its ou tof hand. We have had well over a foot in the last 4 days.

Good times my friend i love snow.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Nov 2, 2002

I AM FIRST YEAH I RULE WOHOO!

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

MrChupacabra - Replied Nov 2, 2002

lucky bastard....no snow by me, but i still managed to snowbaord today...one run open, man made snow at the local hill....god damn, i want more snow.

MrChupacabra - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Nov 2, 2002

i love the weather.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages: