this is NOT an advertisement!

GOTone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Andy Capp

looks like a chill show

personally i'd go more to see illogic and murs and mrs. dibbs than atmosphere, but looks cool.

but since this is about the flyer and not the show, i'll make my exit.

no comments

Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by GOTone

...uh....that's Mr. Dibbs.

.......besides being a member of Atmosphere now-a-days he's also responsible for the annual Scribble Jam.......

it was a joke

sort of. a poor lame, unrecognizable joke. unless you're me. i picked up on it. just a little switch of the mr and mrs. had nothing to do with whether i like him or not.

these things happen when you're sitting here at 1 in the morning dreading work, the impending doom that awaits you in just a few more hours.

whussup fam?

Originally posted by ArizerOne

Nice work bro...which characer are you doing on the wys permission wall?

I still gotta get with RP and the rest of the crew to figure out who's got who. Once I get the info, I'll take it from there.

ha!

Originally posted by Andy Capp

it was a joke

sort of. a poor lame, unrecognizable joke. unless you're me. i picked up on it. just a little switch of the mr and mrs. had nothing to do with whether i like him or not.

these things happen when you're sitting here at 1 in the morning dreading work, the impending doom that awaits you in just a few more hours.

yeah... I figured it was a typo brought on by the very thing you mentioned. I've been there and completely understand.....

Re: word

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

moe lester make that right? that is real nice! i love his work yall keep it up:D

....nah....thats MOEfunk/MGM/WYS since 1982.

I'm diggin' the DENT throwie styles by the way. stay up!

Archived