THIS IS MY LAST DAY ON 12OZ PROPHET

SCAGNETTI

YES, AFTER TONIGHT I WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING ANYTHING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD...

THE REASON IS BASICALLY THAT I WOKE UP TODAY AND FELT REALLY WEIRD ABOUT CONSTANTLY CONTRIBUTING TO THESE POINTLESS DISCUSSIONS AND DECIDED THAT I HAD TO PUT AN END TO IT... SO GOODBYE... I WILL BE HERE UNTIL THE END OF THE WORK DAY....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youll be missed.....

just not by me......

Guest imported_Tesseract

So many people said that before...

i aint saying goodbye yet.

When you leave for real

it will be without warnings

see you tomorow.

For some reason I imagined you always with a dictionay and thesaurus at hand to make your posts sound "cool" and "smart"

I bet if we were a Tupac forum you'd stay... you fucking sissy, dont give up.

:mad:

Eh, well whatever bye then.

Guest Canadiano

i've actually learned a thing or two out of 'nuff posts and readings. I think that 12oz has stagnated into a mindmelting forum just now. I'm sure it'll get better soon.

what happened to my football thread?

Guest 150's~

Peace out dude, you'll be missed. I ain't gonna boost your ego with any compliments but basically you seem like a pretty whitty kid. Stay up!@ (Damn it's too early in the morning to do heroin. Now my lazy ass has to go paint the trim of a house.) Peace

Originally posted by 150's~

Peace out dude, you'll be missed. I ain't gonna boost your ego with any compliments but basically you seem like a pretty whitty kid. Stay up!@ (Damn it's too early in the morning to do heroin. Now my lazy ass has to go paint the trim of a house.) Peace

you pathetic motherfucker. not only for being a heroin addict, but for not being able to spell "witty". go paint that trim fool....

Archived