Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

This is going to change your life I swear

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KillPretty, Feb 9, 2005.

1. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

if this has already been talked about delete it but after discovering this book i feel like its my job to tell ever man I can.

Ok so your probably very similar to me. You either jerk off everyday or have a girlfriend that you fuck. Same thing happens to everyone so i dont have to get into it but heres what it comes down to. When you jerk off, your orgasm and your ejaculation are two different things. With this book you can learn to seperate them so you can keep having orgasms without comming. I SWEAR it works. It takes about a week to learn (at least for me) and its the greatest thing ever. No more worrying about how long your gonna stay hard for cause you can do it forever. Plus its got tons of sex secrets for you and your girlfriend. If your a lonely guy this will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! well at least the way you masterbate. Another thing is your body uses up a lot of energy creating all that sperm. when you dont use it you get a lot more energy and are happier. TRUST ME it works.

im not the dude who wrote it or anything just another guy trying to help everyone out cause this is the greatest book ever. When you read it and they start talking about energy and how to move it around your body you might think its bullshit but trust me it works

go ahead and make fun of me if you want but i know im help out some of you guys big time.

[​IMG]

2. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

1 is enough for me. That and I last a lot longer than my girlfriend, orgasming multiple times is definately not something she'd be down with.

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

you are going to get nabbed..

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm not reading a whole fucking book with the word penis in ever sentence......

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i practice tantric sex. never had a complaint.

6. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

hahah. true dr. dazzle but you really only need to read the first three chapters around 60 pages. and i think its simmilar to tantric sex but i donno

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

maybe one day you'll even get to put that practice to use with a real live woman. keep hope alive.

9. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

LOOK AT THE BLOODY GRIN ON THE GUYS FACE ON THE COVER. IM GONNA LOOK FOR IT FOR SURE

10. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

id have to buy that online if i was going to buy it.

:lol:

if i was going to buy it.

*looks for credit card*

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

or get this book:

[​IMG]

bacause they have an article in there about the same topic,
    but if you leave it on your coffee table people wont assume
    that you are into 'docking'. (use urbandictionary.com if you need to)

12. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

OH NOES MY CELLS ARE PRODUCING SPERM ON A LARGE SCALE AND USING UP ALL MY BODY'S ENERGY WHATEVER WILL I DO.

OH DAMN I JUST USED UP 400 TIMES AS MUCH TYPING THAT LAST SENTENCE OMG LOL

13. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

alleighluia I have seen the light I will change mY ways. MY LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER.........

not

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

15. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

okay i looked up that word Docking on urbandictionary.com and man is that fucking just wrong in every aspect!!!! :hatred: