THIS IS FUNNY!!!

CRAMPS

this is realy fucked up. but cool..:king:

Beijing - A large breeding sow and eight piglets ate an elderly farmer who fainted and fell into a pig sty in north-eastern China's Liaoning province, state media said on Tuesday.

Police in Daohugou village, Jianchang county, found the pigs gnawing on human bones after neighbours reported having not seen the 73-year-old widower for two days, the official Xinhua news agency said.

Police concluded that the farmer, identified only by his surname, San, had fainted because of the excessive heat and a lack of oxygen in the building housing the pigs.

The sow had been San's favourite since he bought it in 1999, the agency said.

San, who made his living from raising pigs and chickens, had lived alone since his sons left home and his wife died many years ago. - Sapa-DPA

hahahaha, didnt this happen in the movie HANNIBAL??:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha, didnt this happen in the movie HANNIBAL??

thats the first thing that came to mind when i was reading this..but un like hannibal the farmer wasn't fed to the pigs..and there were no chickens..lol..poor guy..it turns my stomach a lil' but shit happens..

Originally posted by DorkstaR

yea... this would be included in "the worst way to die" thread... if there was one. if not... i motion for the opening.

make one..i got a "how would you want to die"

thats some sick shit, i remember goin to a farm for a fieldtrip in elementary school and the tourguide guy told us a story like that about pigs. thats enough for me to quit the bacon. i dont want to wake up to a horde of pigs bent on revenge:lol:

Archived