Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

This is fucked up!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ODS-1, Jun 7, 2005.

1. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I saw this article and this is some fucked up shit right here.

“A Blue Island police officer will not face criminal charges in the death last fall of an elderly Hispanic man who was tackled when he was mistaken for a graffiti suspect, authorities said Monday.

There was “insufficient evidence to charge in this tragedy,” said John Gorman, a spokesman for the Cook County state’s attorney.

Still, the county medical examiner ruled the death a homicide Monday, saying Antonio Manrique, 74, would not have died had he not been hurt in the scuffle with police.

Chief Medical Examiner Edmund Donoghue said Manrique, who suffered broken ribs, cuts and bruises, died as a result of blood clots that formed in his legs and traveled to his heart and lungs. Those clots were the result of Manrique being tackled, he said.

“It started because of trauma, when he was thrown down on the ground by the police,” Donoghue said.”
    From This Blog.

2. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

3. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

i'm going to mistake a cop for a drug dealer and make a citizen's arrest by tackling him, and we'll see if i get charges pressed against me.

4. Rolln

Rolln Member

How come when you "accidentally" kill somone in a car accident your still in trouble. But the cops just walk on this.. fuck them.

5. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

that is the best idea ever!!!

6. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

THATS FUCKED UP!
    RIP....

7. PINK DOT

PINK DOT Junior Member

fuck police, there the biggest gang of criminals to hit the streets since... ever?

8. Klause Turfobeque

Klause Turfobeque New Jack

yup. thats how the American Police like to work. Goddamn I hate the cops in the united states, always trying to be the fuckin hero. Making the city a better place to live in my ass.

How does some dumb cop do that anyway? Shouldnt he have identified himself first? I doubt the old man was moving very fast. And yes the police are the largest most violently corrupt gang of thugs to ever walk the street. You never know if one is a decent human being looking out for you or if they are just trying to toss you in the pen to meet thier quota..

9. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

NUK_IF_YOU_BUK Junior Member

in miami i saw on the news that this veteran from desert storm who had a badly crippled arm was beat by cops then his arm was pulled behind his back, cuffed, and he thrown on the floor. they clubbed him again because they claimed he was resisting arrest. guess why they raided his house...

Yard Violations.

10. AverotS85

AverotS85 Member

thats some fucked up shit. R.I.P Antonio Manrique.

11. EgoManiakal

EgoManiakal Senior Member

they'l kick you and they beat you and they'l tell you its fair, just beat it

12. InfamousOne

InfamousOne Member

damn thats messed up....RIP.........

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

How can you mistake a 74 year old for a tagger? Come on now.

He didnt mistake him for a tagger, hes just a fucking dumbass.

14. useurname

useurname Member

Don't forget about what they did when the guy reached for his wallet....god damn police are just so fucked up, I wish I could see a chart of some sort comparing the numbers of people hey have killed with the numbers of lives they have saved.

15. Picture_TAKER

Picture_TAKER Junior Member

they dont call em pigs for nuttin