This is for BROWNer and the CIA and you....

Guest KING BLING

Guest KING BLING

There are so many interesting sites to see that truly cover important or satitical (or both) political content. No matter your slant, be it apathetic and sarcastic, or involved and serious, something out there on this interweb has got your attention... List them here...

http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/images/desecrator.jpg'>

PRESIDENT'S PROCLAMATION TO RETROACTIVELY ERADICATE BIG GOVERNMENT CURTAILMENT OF EXECUTIVE FLAG DESECRATION & DEFILEMENT PRIVILEGES

Proclamation by the President

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Please be seated. A few days ago, I was at a little campaign shindig in Livonia, Michigan, telling a bunch of blue collar factory monkeys how excited they should be about some piddly rebate checks they might or might not get for their still-uninsured children. Well, at this particular stop, we found ourselves fresh out of the Tom Daschle silhouette shooting targets we usually give out, so instead, we dumped a couple thousand mini American flags on the floor, and then I signed a whole bunch with an indelible black Sharpie. Well wouldn't you know it, some sneaky photographer who's not on my payroll took a picture, and now a whole mess of so-called patriots are blubbering like women about me "desecrating the flag."

I don't understand the big deal here. I mean, if Pat Robertson and Hugh Hefner can go around signing the Holy Bible and sweet pink titties, why in hell can't I sign the flag? If you haven't been tuned in since 9/11, I've got news for you: I am America. Later today, I'm going over and scribbling my name on the Constitution - gonna Wite-Out® right over that other George Dubya's signature and replace it with mine. I figure that wig-wearing sissy's name has been at the top of the list long enough. Besides, I'm the President, so I can sign whatever I want. Anybody got a thousand dollar bill? I'll sign it. A copy of that real famous Abraham Lincoln "the score is four and seven beers" speech? I'll sign that sucker, too.

There's just one problem though, which is why I'm here today talking about this. True, the corporate news media has bypassed this story in favor of ecstatically rolling out all those beefy Bob Hope obituaries they've been sitting on for so many years. Trouble is, I'm told that it's actually illegal (shhhhhh!) for me to scribble on an American flag. Specifically, United States Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8 (g), states:

"The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature."

You know, sometimes I get so damned sick of this whole "nobody's above the law" nonsense. All these people yammering at you all the time with, "You can't dump on the flag," this. And "you can't lie about why you went after Saddam bin Laden," that. The next thing you know, they'll be saying that me and Pickles can't honor old White House flags by taking them back to Crawford, where I tie them in knots on mesquite poles, soak them in citronella, then use them as flaming skeeter torches all around the patio. Sheesh!

Fortunately, Section 10 of the same dumb code says I can change Section 8 by issuing a proclamation. And since I unfortunately don't have a time machine to go back and change the law before I broke it, this here is gonna have to be retroactive to last week. Honestly, I'm not sure if that's legal either. But who cares?

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the laws of the United States and consistent with United States Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8, as amended, do hereby proclaim that effective Wednesday, July 23, 2003, Executive Flag Desecration and Defilement Privileges are hereby permanently expanded to include whatsoever George W. Bush feels like doing, up to and including drawing on it, painting on it, or even pinching a fat Presidential steamer on it.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-eighth day of July, in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ two thousand three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-eighth.

http://www.whitehouse.org/

http://www.opensecrets.org

http://www.thedailyenron.com/

I know this wont go far, but I have a few more to contribute if someone gives good feedback...check these sites, they arent so serious that they're boring, but they are full of info....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Shit money grip, I figured with all the hate you get some appreciation would be here, but maybe not. The article above is as mentioned, satirical, while the incident is real. I'll save a negative responce given that it wasn't the greatest choice to offer, but none-the-less web sites with political content are worth posting....any site political would be cool to see. You were mentioned specifically because you seem to have a good ammount of resources that many (me included)would not have heard about...

I can't really say nothing about bush cause he gives me guns and a paycheck which is more than i can say about anyone else.....

I do check out www.disinfo.com

and www.infowars.com

and the guerillanewsnetwork is good....

a-infos that's probably my oldest source of uncommon news....

isn't there a site called georgedubya or something? probably....

I dunno... I think it's shitty that media has become a battle of opinions rather than a struggle for truth. That just makes it possible for one to be ostracized for their beliefs. It's not like there is an accepted, absolute truth anymore there is so much damn misinformation flying around.... So truth and reality have become an entirely subjective and personal experience whereas you're beliefs define your position in their reality. Thus making people easier to sort out, label, and manipulate. We may have freedom of speech but it has become the freedom of self-incrimination.

Archived