Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this is a good sign...right?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dukeofyork, Jun 1, 2002.

1. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

so im sitting at work, and this one girl i work with was reading a magazine. so out of boredom i ask if shes got any extra reading material...

"yea, i have some more magazines out in my car....ones got j.lo on the cover.."

"thatll work.."

so she brings in this magazine, and its got an article advertised on the cover about sex in the workplace...

so do you think it could be a sign? i mean, she could have mentioned the j.lo pic on the cover cause she knows just about any guy with a pulse would like to see pictures of her..

note: i am very bored at work....and its my turn to ask dumb questions on here..

2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

sounds like you're reaching a little far.

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

ha ha....on what count?

4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

oh, and the whole issue is titled "sex&body".

5. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

sex and body huh? well maybe. is she hot?

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

go for it dude...she wants you.

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i figured since everybody else asks stupid shit like this, for shits and giggles id ask..

yea, shes cute....i dunno about hot pics of girls or boob appreciation thread high end material (there is some low end trash in there..)
    but she holds her own.

she had said at one point to this other guy that she doesnt date white guys. (fuck.) but then when i was talkin to her she said she doesnt have anything against white guys, just doesnt normally find them attractive.
    and one of my friends (who is not white) told me that shes lookin for a thug. i dont quite think im a thug. but hey, maybe im wrong...

8. mr c

mr c Junior Member

YOur a fucking pervert..............................LOL.........is funny in a way if you think about it just go up to her and ask her if she wants to fuck if she doens just rape the bich...........the rule is ask nicely first if it doesnt work just doit the rough way................

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

shes as white as they come fox....youre up awful early...

didnt get too wasted last night eh?

11. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

maybe she just got you the only other mag she had, or shes sending you secret sex messages...get yo mack on and see what happens

12. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

she said she had a bunch of magazines.
    and ive been talkin to her between busy moments of work...
    dammit i hate when i have to actually do my job.

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

she definitley wants to pound you............hard.:king:

14. platapie

platapie Guest

:idea:

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

she sounds lame...

i find the people that dont date a race tend to be confused about the world and nto all that intelligent, or very fetish oriented. they're the hoes that goe into chatrooms all like 'where da chocolate brothas at? holla!'

but yo.. if you just want poon. flash the rusto to show your thugness. and start making jokes aobut the article.