This is a Freakin' Ridiculous idea but........

Gunm

Imagine if you were able to take a high speed diamond edged saw and cut out a section of train with the tg of a really famous individual on it (Such as the Twist tag I caught in the yards the other day).

You could then mount the sectiopn of plate with said tag on it and then sell that shit on Ebay for hella hella money.

But then the blunt wore off and i realized how ridiculous that idea was.

But still, if you could pull some shit like that off, you could make a lot of cash off people. Think about it, there is poentially thousands of dollars rolling right past you and ya don't even know it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am beyond criticism because i acknowledged the idea it itself was ridiculous in the first place (see title and body of thread).

As for ending the life of a rolling hadnstyle, well, the Twist tag i flicked was fucking hot. If i could have, i would have sliced that sucker right off the side of that box car and mounted it above my desk.

i have seen pics on this very site of a kid who stole the little square piece of wood that is placed on the left panel beside the numbers and load limits...

he had taken these pieces wood that had spraypaint tags from twist and ewok.dom

i dont think that is THAT BAD...but still seems unethical..i dunno..

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

i dont think that is THAT BAD...but still seems unethical..i dunno..

Yeah, i don't think taking home a little momento isn't all that awful.

Take things for what they're worth and don't expect more. Exactly, take something home for your own pleasure and don't expect to get more out of it than that. Ha.

Take Flicks

Then sell them on eBay. You can shoot flicks of whatever you want, buildings, people, horses, motorcycles, whatever. They belong to you. The guy that owns the horse is going to play hell getting a piece of your action. I don't see anything unethical about that unless the subject of your photograph is copywrited property, like for instance, the Union Pacific logo, or Britney Spears' boob job.

Originally posted by InDY_500

thats not a crazy ass idea sir.....

i wonder if the train company can sue cause u got their chunk of train and trying to sell that shit without giving them their cut.......

I dunno, you could always claim you "found" it alongside the tracks.

i got one

bring a MIG welder with you and some steel sheat and shears, so when you cut out a chunk you can replace it, leaving the train's structure intact...:lol:

you could even try and copy the shit you stole so noone's the wyser..

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i got an iz the wiz tag like that. it was on a circut box cover so i didnt need the power tools, and im not selling it, well maybe not for another 20 years.

You should flik that shit and put it on here

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by LENS

Imagine if you were able to take a high speed diamond edged saw and cut out a section of train with the tg of a really famous individual on it (Such as the Twist tag I caught in the yards the other day).

You could then mount the sectiopn of plate with said tag on it and then sell that shit on Ebay for hella hella money.

But then the blunt wore off and i realized how ridiculous that idea was.

But still, if you could pull some shit like that off, you could make a lot of cash off people. Think about it, there is poentially thousands of dollars rolling right past you and ya don't even know it

This would be worst than crossing it out. Toi.

there was something like that on style wars some dude had a freight of one of seens bombs and the guy found out and is like keeping it because he knows he can bank off of it:D

Archived