this idea is just great

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

the mark of the beast burns

my stomach churns

from thoughts of this new world order

my mind learns

open your third eye reply keep your head to the sky

theyll never control me but theyll try to the day i die

i sigh from the lies

despise illuminatis eye

i hear povertys scream echo out from this so called prize

another child dies in my eyes

see a building rise

constructed by the greed of a million dollar enterprise

No offense, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get everyone's finger prints. Why?

-What about the homeless (Why would they need thier finger-prints)?

-What about the people who might not even have finger prints (due to scaring)?

-What about those of us who can actually hide :cool: ?

Damn it I hate people...

no rage youre certainly right, and maybe it wont even happen for many years, but what if all the nations decided today, that they would take a picture of the retina at birth for every child...can be done across the board, logistically speaking, probably not, but they could come pretty dam close....and justthe thought of one person frightens me....

r.

Guest BROWNer

i really really hate that my fingerprints are on record...

i was sliding smooth until this year.

this is probably a stupid question, but is there a way

to effectively 'take them back' so i'm not on record?

i'm thinking not....what the fuck would my reasoning be

to them anyhow?

Guest imported_Tesseract

How about Barcode tatoos? that would be better.

Its a nice topic for discussion, over what is freedom and what seems to freedom. What is control and what seems to be control.

This GREAT idea seems to be control and seems to be not freedom, to tell you the truth i dont think it has to do with both and thats why this will never happen nor its possible to.

Dont forget that press is always press.

no browner, theres no way to get your prints back. i had to give mine up when i registered my guns... that fact alone was the only thing that made me skeptical of getting them... i didnt want to have my prints on record... but i was busted for some shit when i was 18, that later got dropped, but they didnt give me back all my files (mug shots, prints etc) so i knew they still had copies anyway... government is gay.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats right seeking, where i live, until last year everyones fingertips were filed, it was the typical procedure to get an ID. That hapens from the age of 13 and after, no driver licence, ID card obligatory.

I know it sounds dictating but it doenst mean shit to tell you the truth since now there wasnt the technology system to scan all the fingerprints and it was illegal to do so if you werent a suspect. Now that technology exists, its illegal to get your prints in the first place.

They way i see it, either criminals actually give their own self by stupidity or if you're smart enough they'll get you anyway, its a matter of priority all the rest are a way to frighten the people.

Guest BROWNer

i know man...

it feels like they have very personal property. the mug

shots i don't really care for, but the prints....grrrr..

on top of the prints, they've got 2 bags of mine as well.

the first bag, they claim they don't even have anything

in their system, so i guess its gone and i can't do shit...

that bag was dope, and i had belongings in there and even

some money.....

and now they've got a really nice photography backpack

of mine...the arresting officer has decided to totally ignore

my messages on his voice mail....thats what you get

for taking a chance with your 'civilian' gear.

go own to the station and demand to talk to him.

i dont know the situation, but if they are supposed to return the shit to you, they HAVE to do so. and if you had money in your bag, they have to check it in to evidence. i would go down and ask to speak with the officer, or if he's not there, his superior. explain the situation and see what they say. if that doesnt work, id honestly look into filing a case with small claims court to get your shit back...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I must be the only guy stupid enough to not care if the government has my prints, DNA, whatever. It's scary if an error ocurrs, but I'm just gonna behave right and not do dumb shit that could get me arrested. I know it's a big issue with graff artists, so I kinda understand you guys... But breaking the law is breaking the law. Even if I don't agree with the law, but most people do. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived