This house is haunted

mr.yuck

This shit is creepy. I have been hearing some one walking around all day on the hardwood floors and as soon as i turn around to see whats up, it stops. Other people that live here have seen a little girl sitting on the edge of a bed and some one else has seen a shadowy character in all black. Everytime they have seen that character some one has died.

I need to get the hell outta here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The other day, I got so high that I thought I was driving around in some crazy underground Matrix tunnel. I was sure the human race was doomed.

Then, I went home and played Gran Turismo. I had to stop when I started seeing that bitch from The Grudge out the corner of my eye, sitting on the stairs.

Sleep deprivation is no joke. Have you slept recently?

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 3 2005, 06:19 PM

Sleep deprivation is no joke. Have you slept recently?

No. I have been working off of about 2 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 or 4 days. I dont know how i am still alive. I havent seen anything yet, but the minute i do, im outta here. I originally just thought it was the kids walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but when id get up they would be sound asleep in their beds.

Maybe im suffering from dementia. Thats not good either.

Oh i hear people walking around when i sleep on the couch. When i sleep in the bed and am agains the wall I can hear a little girl crying. My girlfriend has heard it too. I dont like it.

Guest willy.wonka

shoot.. thats nothing... i threw a house party and my house went into chaos,,, doors opening and shutting..stereo blasting and shutting off.. something banging on my door...

invisble forces that you can see ... a girl getting raped by a ghost in my room and when i walk in its pulls itself off and over my head and into my clost..

once i was playing tug'o'war with something that was pulling my blanket into a dark hole in the bottom of my closet.. i've had cold cold wind blow out of my closet, seen a floating lady in my brothers room... a ghost trying to mimic me to my brother" a character that looked like me, sounded like me, but there was a scary shadow over its face. and when my brother tried to get closer, it went into my room and vanished.

shadow creatures in different nieghborhoods..yada yada yada.. hawaii is filled with spirits

Guest willy.wonka

i can spend the whole day on this thread telling you stories that i've been apart of when it comes to spirits.

spirits that hug your back so that they can get into blessed homes. scary stuff

Ive never seen ghost but my mom and aunt see them all the time,

As girls growing up in Cambodia during the Khmer Rouge(research it on google.com) millions of people were being tortured and killed because they were educated, my mom and aunt have hundreds of stories about things theyve seen, some of it is the most Bizarre most disturbing shit Ive ever heard in my life. :shook:

Things like ghost dogs with Human faces... :shook:

When i was about 5-6 years old me my brother and my parents lived in a house. It was a brick house, very old. we had a number of scary shit happening.. (nothing like wonka's encounters but still pretty scary.) My brother got violently ill, we had a bad ant problem, our radio would trun on and off, my chairs would move like someone kicked them, and the most fucked up shit was at the top of the stairwell on the wall there was a bloodstain coming from the corner of the ceiling and wall that ran down the wall and my mom would washit off with bleach and shit and it would be gone then come back exactly as before.. and when we were moving out we had most all of our shit at the new house and we were just staying at the old house for one last night with just barely anything in the house, and my brother unplugged my mothers curling-iron fron the electrical socket and 3 drops of liquid, fuckin for real blood dripped out, every one watched it drip down the wall just like a drip when your painting.. fucked up all ghosts are and shit...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by willy.wonka@Mar 3 2005, 04:34 PM

shoot.. thats nothing... i threw a house party and my house went into chaos,,, doors opening and shutting..stereo blasting and shutting off.. something banging on my door...

invisble forces that you can see ... a girl getting raped by a ghost in my room and when i walk in its pulls itself off and over my head and into my clost..

once i was playing tug'o'war with something that was pulling my blanket into a dark hole in the bottom of my closet.. i've had cold cold wind blow out of my closet, seen a floating lady in my brothers room... a ghost trying to mimic me to my brother" a character that looked like me, sounded like me, but there was a scary shadow over its face. and when my brother tried to get closer, it went into my room and vanished.

shadow creatures in different nieghborhoods..yada yada yada.. hawaii is filled with spirits

Do you ever stop to think about how ridiculous the things you write are? I mean, I don't have any reason to be down on you, so, but you just seem like you lie a lot on this board - you don't gotta lie to kick it...

Originally posted by KING BLING@Mar 3 2005, 08:42 PM

Do you ever stop to think about how ridiculous the things you write are? I mean, I don't have any reason to be down on you, so, but you just seem like you lie a lot on this board - you don't gotta lie to kick it...

mahahahahahaha!

...but for real, this ghost shit scares me. i shouldnt have come in this thread. i watched a story about a haunted house on the sci fi channel

i grew up with a pet ghost in my house. When its really quiet sometimes you can hear it walking up my stairs and down my hallway. It can catch me off guard sometimes but the ghost hasn't messed with me in 21 years, just walked around a little bit so I leave it alone. Growing up with this I am totally comfortable with it too...strange.

Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 3 2005, 06:52 PM

The paranormal scares the shit out of me.

Ouija boards as well.

Dont touch it... dont!

I stepped on an Ouija Needle thing once..went straight into the foot..hurt like a BITCH.

in 2001 my great grandmother died at the young age of 103.

3 years later we went to her house to clean it out an sell it..it was the only house that stayed the same for my mom because she was in a navy family and moved all the time so it was tough for her..

well..we stayed in the house whyle moving all the shit out and it was fun and what not but at night it was creepy as hell..i swear my g-grandma was still there...

one night i was sleeping in the sun room and i felt cold..i got up to get blankets she was RIGHT IN MY FACE STARRING ME DOWN with an angry look..and she always had a mean face..i jumped and fell down and that was it..couldent sleep for the rest of the night.

the next night my mom freaked out at like 2 am..i ran up stairs to see what was up and she was crying saying she saw gen (that the great gran ma) yellling at her for selling the house or some shit...she was pissed.

the rest of the week i got really drunk every night at peoples houses so i didnt see mutch of her haha.

though the town was fucked up as well. eeesh

The place I work used to be a old folks home in the inner mission of San Francisco in the 60's. I have been working there for three years now. The story I was told was that there is two old ghost still wandering upstairs and downstairs Downstairs is a old black man or women. The upstairs is an old white man or women. Since I have been working here there has been a dozen weird storys. Most of our clients are Og's from several Native American reservations all over the U.S. So, you can guess most of the clients are always taking pictures.

For a week a picticular client was taking pictures of himself and friends in his room upstairs. Two weeks ago he developed the film. All the pics taken in that picticular back room came up with thin white mist along side him. The crazy part is the mist had a thick head with evil eyes lookin straight at you. Long story short we have had medicine men bless this building several times.....................but those pics freaked everyone out. :burn:

the woman that lived in my place before me died,i used to be afraid to goto my friends house,because you would always hear people walking when there was noone home cept us in the basement,ive heard some crazy storys from friends,but then again ive been at old slavery farms and seen orbs all around me,i can remember seeing ghosts on several occasions though,its kinda crazy.

Guest willy.wonka

just the other night i saw this shadow bird thing.. when i told my friends.. my homie said that he sees that shit all the time. you could hear the wings fluttering and everything.. it sounded like a hummingbird, but looked like a sparrow or something.. it was fast.

my mom flipped out cause she saw this little creature.. the way she explained it was that it looked like a little hedgehog. this thing had these thin long spines comin out of its back and on the end of those spines were little lights.. it wobbled off as my mom couldnt move..

this was outside by the cars on the street.

I've seen some shit in my days, my childhood home was haunted.... I'll save those stories.

I was at a birthday party for a friend who had died 2 years previously in a drunk driving accident. I was talking to his best friend (we were at the house this kid was at right before he died) and we were standing around holding beers and talking about going out later. All of a sudden, in front of me, a perfect quarter-sized hole pops out of his beer botte. A PERFECT CIRCLE! The entire beer poured onto the floor. I was in shock, but the guy holding the beer was calm. He looked at me and said, "This exact same thing happened last year too, I was holding a glass mug of beer, and the bottom just sliced off and fell... perfect cut.. for no reason."

This kind of thing has always tripped me out.

My best friends mom used to always tell us

stories about ghosts, and how the house they

originally lived in was haunted and it got to be to

much so the moved and the ghosts followed them to two more houses. The house he lived in when we first started

hanging out didnt have that much weird shit happen in it

as the others, except for his moms boyfriend sleeping

on the couch and feeling something on his chest, he thought it was the cat and he opened his eyes didnt see the cat and

tried to get up and whatever it was pushed down on him even harder and from what he said he couldnt get up or breath.

He finally got up and took off and wouldnt come back for a couple days.Even when it is brought up now he turns all pale and gets freaked out. That was the last house that the family shared together. Since then none of them has seen anything.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 4 2005, 12:10 PM

except for his moms boyfriend sleeping

on the couch and feeling something on his chest, he thought it was the cat and he opened his eyes didnt see the cat and

tried to get up and whatever it was pushed down on him even harder and from what he said he couldnt get up or breath.

Sleep paralysis. Happens to a lot of people, nothing supernatural about it.

I've seen plenty insane stuff, including full-on apparitions. I still don't think there's anything supernatural about any of it.

Guest willy.wonka

talking about ghosts that follow you.... i've been seeing this one DEMON for a while.. its like a shdow creature, but man that shit is scary.. i think its the one that grabbed my blanket in my closet... it has these big eyes and i've seen it while i was in california and seen in here in hawaii. other people have seen this demon too.

i have the right to call it demon, cause all this shit wants to do is scare you.

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 4 2005, 12:10 PM

except for his moms boyfriend sleeping

Shitt That happen to me before..Actually twice, one not too long ago..I felt like sumone was holdin me n shit, I couldnt talk or anything..Thats sum scary ass feeling..The first time that happen to me, I was like 13 years old..My P.E teacher was very ill and he asked for all of his favorite students to go see him (before he died)..And I never did..After he passed, thats when that shit happen..My mom was tryin to give me a guilt trip..But shit, it was a terrible feeling, as soon as that shit went on, I ran to my parents room run like a lil bitch and jumped inbetween them.. :haha: ...My grandma always tellls me not to be afraid of ghost/spirits..She said to be afraid of the people that is alive, cause they are the only ones that could hurt me...FUCK THAT, if I ever see sum shit, I'll fuken die..I got more stories but I'll write em later, dont wanna bore people ..Peace..