this has to be done

NeverSleep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

hahahaha! yes! thank you. we need more posts for this. a lot of newer Shit is looking played out as fuck.

Even if you "quote unquote" invented the shit it's time to move on...

"little gays" thats my favorite.

I give drop down crossbars 2 months before they scream homo.

And 3-ds that take up half a panel.

Also bending letters at the knees like they're bowlegged like a assfucked midwestern playwright is getting played as well.

someone should make this into a sticky.

well....

arrows coming from nowhere

mid letter bumps on throw up letters, inner loops too.

overdoing the cloud

and theres no such thing as a

badly placed bubble clusters.

damn, i like all that shit. ha, guess im gay bu 12oz standards.

but

the blocky arrows

too many of the same gay connect, the curved humps

the gay skinny fat swoops

trend line 3d

yeah that shit is gay - very trendy.

since your talking about gay, you forgot a couple.

inlines

white dashes in 3d

unreadable pieces in general

sloppy roll paint pieces.

...the funny thing about this is that we all know respected writers as well as local people that have done these things...trends come and go...and thanks to the internet age they come and go faster than ever...

..inlines...hahhah...oh man what the fuck was i thinking?...

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by alabama

if the above listed things are "gay" then i guess most of todays top freight writers are a just a bunch of fags.......

they might be "top freight writers" to you but I might say some shit like "i really like the colors."

gayness

hey never sleep...why do you hate all that shit?? do you paint some unreadable tech shit?? i guess i am gay cause i like all that shit..i mean i think it is trendy too, but there are people who have been rocking funky shit like the stuff you posted for years man...so its hard for me to diss that shit cause it is what i liked for years?? i mean i find a lot of people that were doing skinny little unreadable shit with fagget inlines now doing bubbly funky shit..i mean lets see like 1 year from now...the origional funk rockers will still be busting that style..and the trendy fags will be on some new shit that sucks...all those styles that you hate are derived from european clean train shit..i mean look at a euro mag from 4 years ago and you will see pieces that resemble sigh grey worm..whatever or whoever is busting that shit now and all others who is painting those styles now.as far as misplaced holes and white dashes in your 3d's go,,that was a thing of two to three years ago, and to say you never did this stuff is gay cause we all did it and we all tried these new and old trends..i think what it comes down to is who is painting the most quality shit...(quality readable shit that is) ..it isnt who is a trendy fag...cause alot of that trendy fag shit is fresh...it is all just what is in and what isnt and that is just gay..paint your shit paint it well,and dont worry about the "NEW" styles that are out..i think a lot of the shit you listed can be over done but when place in the right spots it can come of really nice..sorry this is so long, it is just my opinion!!

GOOSER....SFR CREW.... all out funkism

Re: gayness

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

hey never sleep...why do you hate all that shit?? do you paint some unreadable tech shit?? i guess i am gay cause i like all that shit..i mean i think it is trendy too, but there are people who have been rocking funky shit like the stuff you posted for years man...so its hard for me to diss that shit cause it is what i liked for years?? i mean i find a lot of people that were doing skinny little unreadable shit with fagget inlines now doing bubbly funky shit..i mean lets see like 1 year from now...the origional funk rockers will still be busting that style..and the trendy fags will be on some new shit that sucks...all those styles that you hate are derived from european clean train shit..i mean look at a euro mag from 4 years ago and you will see pieces that resemble sigh grey worm..whatever or whoever is busting that shit now and all others who is painting those styles now.as far as misplaced holes and white dashes in your 3d's go,,that was a thing of two to three years ago, and to say you never did this stuff is gay cause we all did it and we all tried these new and old trends..i think what it comes down to is who is painting the most quality shit...(quality readable shit that is) ..it isnt who is a trendy fag...cause alot of that trendy fag shit is fresh...it is all just what is in and what isnt and that is just gay..paint your shit paint it well,and dont worry about the "NEW" styles that are out..i think a lot of the shit you listed can be over done but when place in the right spots it can come of really nice..sorry this is so long, it is just my opinion!!

GOOSER....SFR CREW.... all out funkism

yo, its gonna be alrite...

• 4 weeks later...

I dont really use any of that gay-ish currently. But thanks for the heads up, im using nothing but homosexual tactics from here on out.

who gives a fuk...why bust your ass to suck up to a bunch of graff heads you dont even know, so they'll think youre cool, and mabey even grant you access to the "in-crowd"? paint because its fun

haha i still love this picture, laughed so hard when i saw it, i gotta humor myself a bit here too, i do a few of these on occasion. i dont think any one of those is really overused by the general population of freight heads. certain cats may be known for over-doing one or more of these but hey, i can still really dig a peice with too many "gay bars coming out of other gay bars" some writers really just like using that. and i can dig it. hole in the wrong spot gay is kinda funky if you can tell the writer's not some toy doing that shit not knowing it, don't know how to explain myself on that one. bubbles in the fill is my main shit! along with stars and other weird patterns and shapes, no sleeping on nicely placed bubbles! much love for the creator of the gay trends diagram.

its not the fact that people use these techniques, its the fact that the people who originated them have been bitten a thousand times over to the point that all those "styles" have become generic. the problem is that most of the kids doing all this shit don't know how to use the techniques & are using them without any real basis or logic, gay. realistically, anyone can pick up a can of spray paint and write their name, but no one respects garbage. cry about it.

Archived