this girls ass

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 19 2006, 05:37 PM

i was driving down the street today and i saw this chic with the most beatiful, perfect ass know to the modern world.. so i slowed down and when i past her she had no chin and her face looked like a sausage pizza... i hate that

NO MATTER HOW "PERFECT" AND "BEAUTIFUL" YOU THINK A GIRL'S ASS IS, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT SHE EXPELS VILE PUTRID DISGUSTING BACTERIA-INFESTED EXCREMENT FROM BETWEEN THE CREVICE OF THOSE VERY SAME SHAPELY CHEEKS.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 19 2006, 08:07 PM

why would anyone want to think about it? why do you think about it? even if i see the asshole i do not, even for a second, think "she shits from there"

THAT'S CALLED AVOIDING REALITY. IT'S LIKE PEOPLE THAT SMOKE CIGGARRETTES; THEY'RE ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE SHORT-TERM PLEASURES OF SMOKING SUCH AS RELAXATION, CURING BOREDOM, RELIEVING STRESS, ETC.; BUT DON'T PUT MUCH THOUGHT INTO THE FACT THAT IT BLACKENS THEIR LUNGS AND CONTRIBUTES TO LUNG CANCER, RAISES BLOOD PRESSURE, AND INCREASES THE CHANCE OF STROKE OR HEART ATTACK.

PEOPLE THAT TOSS SALADS ON CHICKS AND NOW HAVE HEPATITIS AND VARIOUS OTHER DISEASES DIDN'T THINK "SHE SHITS FROM THERE."

JUST GIVING YOU A HEADS UP

Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 19 2006, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 19 2006, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Mar 19 2006, 05:37 PM

i was driving down the street today and i saw this chic with the most beatiful, perfect ass know to the modern world.. so i slowed down and when i past her she had no chin and her face looked like a sausage pizza... i hate that

NO MATTER HOW "PERFECT" AND "BEAUTIFUL" YOU THINK A GIRL'S ASS IS, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT SHE EXPELS VILE PUTRID DISGUSTING BACTERIA-INFESTED EXCREMENT FROM BETWEEN THE CREVICE OF THOSE VERY SAME SHAPELY CHEEKS.

[/b]

YOU ARE CORRECT..I 100% AGREE..

PFFFFFFFWHODIEt