this girl is trippin..(no pictures)

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

she calls me up..i havent seen her in a while..she tries to be real, but she's still young.she wants to hang out, so we do.she asks if i have a girlfriend..i tell her no, that im just a mac "the womans dream."

so we were drinking and they tell me of my homies bbq...only him and my other friend, but she really doesnt want ot go there..wants the party at her pad.so im kickin it with these 2 girls and all of a sudden these other girls came..

one with huge boobs, but married

one is my friends sister, who's cute, but my homies girl

and then there is my highschool dreamgirl, who's eyes keep floatin my way.

i tried to play it cool, "act like i didnt care anymore"

cause we used to jock one anther, but never really knew how to kick it off.

so i go home get a phone call from the house i just came from and i felt as if this girl who brought me to her house is trying to keep me all to herself..

like that chris rock theory.."cause you neva know"

she wont even tell the other girls who she's talkin to and when they start to wrestle for the phone..it hangs up. no call backs or anything..

i just felt a little wierded out from this situation..thats all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, it seems like this girl is tripping. but it sounds like all of them are tripping, and in a i want the dick kinda way, so sniper them bitches, pick 'em off one by one, and if your pimping like ragso, then you'll do it with out them knowing your gettin all of 'em until its too late. i love those situations. (undertone immunity)

Guest uncle-boy

yeah it doesnt sound like she's tripping.

it sounds like the whole lot of them are doing a crip walk chorus line.

they all want you "cause they neva know"

be happy and just pound when the opportumity arrises.:cool:

Right now, ive gained the reputation of someone whos house is fun to kick it at. and girls know i cheif mad chronic, and they know i kick it hella, and hella bomb girls, come up to me and are like we should smoke some time, and im like cool. But this seriously coud work out well, cause these girls have been suggestign other things, very discreetly, and im like cool, and im bout to just run down the list

its seriously about 10 girls, all extremely bomb, some have smoked, some want theyre first itme to be with me. so im bout to mack. but yeah snipe them all

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Nothing

Right now, ive gained the reputation of someone whos house is fun to kick it at. and girls know i cheif mad chronic, and they know i kick it hella, and hella bomb girls, come up to me and are like we should smoke some time, and im like cool. But this seriously coud work out well, cause these girls have been suggestign other things, very discreetly, and im like cool, and im bout to just run down the list

its seriously about 10 girls, all extremely bomb, some have smoked, some want theyre first itme to be with me. so im bout to mack. but yeah snipe them all

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/winner.gif'>

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

the other girls they start to wrestle

i think this is the most pleasing thing out of it...

cheese will be fine

Archived