Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this girl is trippin..(no pictures)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Nov 5, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

she calls me up..i havent seen her in a while..she tries to be real, but she's still young.she wants to hang out, so we do.she asks if i have a girlfriend..i tell her no, that im just a mac "the womans dream."
    so we were drinking and they tell me of my homies bbq...only him and my other friend, but she really doesnt want ot go there..wants the party at her pad.so im kickin it with these 2 girls and all of a sudden these other girls came..
    one with huge boobs, but married
    one is my friends sister, who's cute, but my homies girl
    and then there is my highschool dreamgirl, who's eyes keep floatin my way.
    i tried to play it cool, "act like i didnt care anymore"
    cause we used to jock one anther, but never really knew how to kick it off.
    so i go home get a phone call from the house i just came from and i felt as if this girl who brought me to her house is trying to keep me all to herself..

like that chris rock theory.."cause you neva know"

she wont even tell the other girls who she's talkin to and when they start to wrestle for the phone..it hangs up. no call backs or anything..

i just felt a little wierded out from this situation..thats all

2. rip

rip Elite Member

ssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. first.

3. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

yes, it seems like this girl is tripping. but it sounds like all of them are tripping, and in a i want the dick kinda way, so sniper them bitches, pick 'em off one by one, and if your pimping like ragso, then you'll do it with out them knowing your gettin all of 'em until its too late. i love those situations. (undertone immunity)

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

yeah it doesnt sound like she's tripping.
    it sounds like the whole lot of them are doing a crip walk chorus line.
    they all want you "cause they neva know"
    be happy and just pound when the opportumity arrises.:cool:

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Jeez......sounds like teaser all over again.......

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

although you happen to be a canadian, this shows a surprising amount of truth.

7. sieb

sieb New Jack

Right now, ive gained the reputation of someone whos house is fun to kick it at. and girls know i cheif mad chronic, and they know i kick it hella, and hella bomb girls, come up to me and are like we should smoke some time, and im like cool. But this seriously coud work out well, cause these girls have been suggestign other things, very discreetly, and im like cool, and im bout to just run down the list
    its seriously about 10 girls, all extremely bomb, some have smoked, some want theyre first itme to be with me. so im bout to mack. but yeah snipe them all

8. socrates

socrates Guest

Want some cheese with that whine

9. [​IMG]

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think this is the most pleasing thing out of it...
    cheese will be fine

11. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

12. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

...and then kill yourself.

13. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

stick her in the but

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

where is he anyway?????