THIS FUCKING PRINTER IS ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW.

duh-rye-won

ATTN: MODS- I hope this doesn't cross the no drug talk line. it's not like it's a "0mG i jU$t $mpk3d Du$t i 4m $o FvcKin' Du$$t3d!!! Ni994z n BitCH3z tHaT <3 DusT HolLa!!!!!" thread. i thought it would be ok. my bad if it isn't.

This fucking printer at work is about to get tossed out the fucking window. every time you need to manually feed a large piece of paper, it spits the thing back at you and makes the, "NOT THIS TIME! TRY AGAIN, NIGGA!!!", beep. it usually works on the 10th try or so. The thing is, it never used to really piss me off. it used to make me kinda, well... sad. like, "sigh... fuck, this job is so fucking beat. i want to go home and go back to sleep". But today it's more like, "FUCK THIS FUCKING PRINTER! FUCK MY CHEAP FUCKIN BOSS FOR NOT GETTING THE SHIT I NEED TO DO MY FUCKING JOB EFFICIENTLY! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!"

so what's with iquit's change in attitude? i stopped smoking weed.

it's been almost a month. i have had a puff here and there, but nothing like my smoking every night routine. i took a weed break about a year ago, for like 3 months, but i ended up drinking every night. not crazy, but about 3 or 4 beers every night. so really, this is the first sober month i've had in fucking years. i still drink and party, but what i'm talking about is the daily routine.

first week was rough. i had no appetite, i couldn't sleep, and i was cranky as fuck. for example:

i'm watching the news with my girl and they say something about ballet. so my girl jumps up, starts singing and dancing ballet and laughing. now keep in mind, my girlfriend is fuckin' cute. and she's a sweetheart. she's standing on her tiptoes with her arms over her head wearing cute little underwear and a little tanktop and she's giggling. but she was standing in front of the damn television and i felt like slamming her chinese skull into the fuckin' wall. i was a little cranky.

but i started adjusting. still fiending for a smoke but pretty tolerable. my energy level is through the fucking roof (for me anyway), i'm alert, and i'm generally more cheerful. i feel pretty fuckin good. i AM much more irritable. but when i think about it, that can be a good thing. that printer does fucking suck. and i SHOULD yell at my boss and tell him to buy a new one. we have 8 fuckin designers printing through that thing and they all waste 20 minutes a day fucking with it. i've been too laid back. so fuckin laid back i was asleep.

it does have it's downsides. i really can't unwind. i get home and my day is done and my mind is reeling. i think about work. i fidget. i tap my feet. i smoke too many cigarettes. i yell at the tv for playing the same fucking commercials all the time. i can't relax. i can't clear my head. maybe this will get better. we'll see.

so in conclusion. i didn't quit smoking. as a matter of fact, i plan on smoking real soon. but i'm definitely not gonna let it become my daily routine again. i don't believe in black and white, this is good, this is bad, shit. i believe in moderation. i'm not saying weed is bad. fuck, i love it. i'm just saying that moderation is good. and to the potheads out there... try taking a break. if nothing else, it's at least.... interesting.

-soberforonceinhislifeiquitoner

aka

-iloveusingthefwordiquitoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The things you are feeling right now i have been feeling for the past 3 or 4 years or so. I really just cant deal with all the happiness i see around me. Liquor only seems to make my problem worse. So I pretty much stopped that too. Now as soon as I quite smoking cigarettes I can be skraight edge. That will be cool i guess.

Ive never been much of a weed smoker. Its not my 'steez,' drugs have never been too attractive to me [okay, okay, I went through a slight phase.. who hasnt?]

THen again when I think about it, I get ticked off real easily... especially at printers. Maybe I should start...

ehhhhhhhh. ;)

Oh yeah, by the way. I don't smoke, never have (family full of addicts) and I'm fucking pissed off all the time as well. I wanted to shoot someone in the face today just for looking at me wrong.

In closing, i'd just like to say that I want to drop a nuclear bomb on fall river massachussetts for being shitty. I'm glad I don't live there.

Originally posted by Nekro

Oh yeah, by the way. I don't smoke, never have (family full of addicts) and I'm fucking pissed off all the time as well. I wanted to shoot someone in the face today just for looking at me wrong.

In closing, i'd just like to say that I want to drop a nuclear bomb on fall river massachussetts for being shitty. I'm glad I don't live there.

Fall River does INDEED suck. But there are much worse towns than that in Mass. Like Springfield

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Fall River does INDEED suck. But there are much worse towns than that in Mass. Like Springfield

You know what they say about fall river; at least it's not new bedford.

I <3 Providence.

I4NI, regarding the sXe thing. been there, done that. for a good 3 years or so i'd say. (well maybe i never was straightedge, cause you know what they say. if you're not now you never were!) like i said in my post, i really don't believe in any easy black and white solutions. everybody's gotta draw a line somewhere. i choosing to draw the line at not getting high EVERY day. you can choose to draw TWO lines. on the back of your hand. personally, it really wasn't for me.

IQUIT USED TO BE MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU EVER WILL BE.

XXX-TRUE TILL COLLEGE-XXX

;)

i agree with nekro.

I've never once done drugs in my life and don't drink and i still sometimes get to the point where i want to hit someone in the face with a fuckin shovel. Correction, there's A LOT of times i can't deal with people and their bullshit.

Like tonight. I have my own printer story at work.

SO..we close at 9pm... and it's already 930 and i hafta STILL print out price tags for shit on the sales floor cuz motherfuckers don't know how to put the price tags back after they ring somebody up.. SO.. I put in all my info in the computer, and press print, and for a good ten minutes the printer either says BUFFERING, or cleaning printer heads. NOW MOTHERFUCKER, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT CLEANING SHIT BITCH, CUZ YOU'VE BEEN SITTING THERE ALL NIGHT, NOT PRINTING SHIT.. This fuckin printer has to be older then me, and i'm 20 fuckin years old..

I mean, circuit city is a motherfuckin electronics store, and they can't afford to toss a new printer over to us? CUNTS. That's the word to describe those bitches, dirty hairy fuckin cunts.

And as for some of the assholes that come in there, it's 9pm, EVERYTHING is turned off, and this lady STILL WALKING AROUND ten minutes after we close turns to me and says "OH, are you guys closed right now?"... holy fuckin shit lady, NO, we just decided to turn EVERYTHING off for shits and giggles.

in the end, i too, hate printers and a good amount of the world around me.

Originally posted by iquit

I4NI, regarding the sXe thing. been there, done that. for a good 3 years or so i'd say. (well maybe i never was straightedge, cause you know what they say. if you're not now you never were!) like i said in my post, i really don't believe in any easy black and white solutions. everybody's gotta draw a line somewhere. i choosing to draw the line at not getting high EVERY day. you can choose to draw TWO lines. on the back of your hand. personally, it really wasn't for me.

IQUIT USED TO BE MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU EVER WILL BE.

XXX-TRUE TILL COLLEGE-XXX

;)

hahah I was just playing with that, I'm not edge at all, it's just this band. I didn't know what else to put say, I never smoked weed. I am on the official 'Edge Break List' It's a crowning achievment I guess.

:king:

*I have had my trials and tribulations with other substances, they were hard to overcome, but I still can't quite quit smoking butts. FUCK

The thing with printers is that they unfailingly break right when they absolutely need to work. Dissertation's due? Out of ink on the third page. Presentation to give? Shit'll break down before you can say FUCKING SHIT I WILL DESTROY YOUR BEIGE PLASTIC ASS. I swear it's a conspiracy.

This is all so true. Everybody I know hates their printer. Mine enjoys printing out 1 line of code, or garble which in turn ruins the whole page:mad: :mad: :mad: . Everytime I want to use this piece of shit I almost end up taking the fucking sledgehammer to it. I guess I'm sXe but I don't look at it that way..It's just like whatever...I dunno, but I really hate printers.

fuck printers mine always runs out of ink or jams. fucking ever since i quit my job i havnt smoked bud or even had a cigarette. i noticed it does get haarder to sleep when your not fucked up. and tv shows i used to love to watch arnt half as good as they were before. but when i wake up in the morning my lungs dont hurt. so its pretty much a trade off

i think you unwittingly brought up a subjet that runs deep in people's hearts, iquit.

i'm glad i quit smoking weed like it was my job. well, for a little while there it was, but thats another story. its a rare day when i will even take a toke. i'm definately happier and more clear headed now than then.

and on the anger tip, i think when you're stoned, you're just too damn lazy to get angry, thats all.

fucking hippies.

Archived