Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THIS FUCKING PRINTER IS ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Aug 4, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

ATTN: MODS- I hope this doesn't cross the no drug talk line. it's not like it's a "0mG i jU$t $mpk3d Du$t i 4m $o FvcKin' Du$$t3d!!! Ni994z n BitCH3z tHaT <3 DusT HolLa!!!!!" thread. i thought it would be ok. my bad if it isn't.

This fucking printer at work is about to get tossed out the fucking window. every time you need to manually feed a large piece of paper, it spits the thing back at you and makes the, "NOT THIS TIME! TRY AGAIN, NIGGA!!!", beep. it usually works on the 10th try or so. The thing is, it never used to really piss me off. it used to make me kinda, well... sad. like, "sigh... fuck, this job is so fucking beat. i want to go home and go back to sleep". But today it's more like, "FUCK THIS FUCKING PRINTER! FUCK MY CHEAP FUCKIN BOSS FOR NOT GETTING THE SHIT I NEED TO DO MY FUCKING JOB EFFICIENTLY! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!"

so what's with iquit's change in attitude? i stopped smoking weed.

it's been almost a month. i have had a puff here and there, but nothing like my smoking every night routine. i took a weed break about a year ago, for like 3 months, but i ended up drinking every night. not crazy, but about 3 or 4 beers every night. so really, this is the first sober month i've had in fucking years. i still drink and party, but what i'm talking about is the daily routine.

first week was rough. i had no appetite, i couldn't sleep, and i was cranky as fuck. for example:
    i'm watching the news with my girl and they say something about ballet. so my girl jumps up, starts singing and dancing ballet and laughing. now keep in mind, my girlfriend is fuckin' cute. and she's a sweetheart. she's standing on her tiptoes with her arms over her head wearing cute little underwear and a little tanktop and she's giggling. but she was standing in front of the damn television and i felt like slamming her chinese skull into the fuckin' wall. i was a little cranky.

but i started adjusting. still fiending for a smoke but pretty tolerable. my energy level is through the fucking roof (for me anyway), i'm alert, and i'm generally more cheerful. i feel pretty fuckin good. i AM much more irritable. but when i think about it, that can be a good thing. that printer does fucking suck. and i SHOULD yell at my boss and tell him to buy a new one. we have 8 fuckin designers printing through that thing and they all waste 20 minutes a day fucking with it. i've been too laid back. so fuckin laid back i was asleep.

it does have it's downsides. i really can't unwind. i get home and my day is done and my mind is reeling. i think about work. i fidget. i tap my feet. i smoke too many cigarettes. i yell at the tv for playing the same fucking commercials all the time. i can't relax. i can't clear my head. maybe this will get better. we'll see.

so in conclusion. i didn't quit smoking. as a matter of fact, i plan on smoking real soon. but i'm definitely not gonna let it become my daily routine again. i don't believe in black and white, this is good, this is bad, shit. i believe in moderation. i'm not saying weed is bad. fuck, i love it. i'm just saying that moderation is good. and to the potheads out there... try taking a break. if nothing else, it's at least.... interesting.

-soberforonceinhislifeiquitoner

aka

-iloveusingthefwordiquitoner

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I drink everynight and I hate printers...

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Shit, I’m gonna roll one up right now. Oh yeah, those periods of my life where I don’t smoke that much weed, I yield more pussy.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

it feels good in a way huh

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

The things you are feeling right now i have been feeling for the past 3 or 4 years or so. I really just cant deal with all the happiness i see around me. Liquor only seems to make my problem worse. So I pretty much stopped that too. Now as soon as I quite smoking cigarettes I can be skraight edge. That will be cool i guess.

6. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

i also stopped smoking weed for a while...
    i stopped for about 3 months last year.. and let me tell you.. when i went back to it (b/c face it you'll never NOT smoke again).. it was amazing..

speaking of.. i have to go... now

7. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

its all in his name.

8. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

9. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Ive never been much of a weed smoker. Its not my 'steez,' drugs have never been too attractive to me [okay, okay, I went through a slight phase.. who hasnt?]

THen again when I think about it, I get ticked off real easily... especially at printers. Maybe I should start...

ehhhhhhhh. ;)

10. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

11. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Oh yeah, by the way. I don't smoke, never have (family full of addicts) and I'm fucking pissed off all the time as well. I wanted to shoot someone in the face today just for looking at me wrong.

In closing, i'd just like to say that I want to drop a nuclear bomb on fall river massachussetts for being shitty. I'm glad I don't live there.

12. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Fall River does INDEED suck. But there are much worse towns than that in Mass. Like Springfield

13. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

You know what they say about fall river; at least it's not new bedford.

I <3 Providence.

14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

ahahahah, I've only been to NB once in my life, and will never go back.

15. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

I4NI, regarding the sXe thing. been there, done that. for a good 3 years or so i'd say. (well maybe i never was straightedge, cause you know what they say. if you're not now you never were!) like i said in my post, i really don't believe in any easy black and white solutions. everybody's gotta draw a line somewhere. i choosing to draw the line at not getting high EVERY day. you can choose to draw TWO lines. on the back of your hand. personally, it really wasn't for me.

IQUIT USED TO BE MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU EVER WILL BE.

XXX-TRUE TILL COLLEGE-XXX

;)