This fucking asshole

Dirty_habiT

My mom's husband (my stepdad) got all pissed because I drove my mom to the store in her car, and he came home and didn't know where she was. So he starts bitchin' sayin she's too drunk and I'm not insured, making a big fuckin deal at midnight when we've got kids in the house that have to go to school. And he starts talking to my mom like shit, keep in mind this guys like 46 and has kids with my mom....I'm 19. So I'm like, "I don't know what the big deal is." And he straight up in front of my mom tells me to "get the fuck out of here" and points. And my mom's all upset because her husband is an asshole to her son, all the time....and then this guy calls me a mother fucker in front of my mom.

I will never forgive him, and I feel so bad for my mom. This is nothing new to me, I've already known that he's a complete asshole. So he's like getting in my face and shit and buckin up to someone that's like 30 years younger...and me, I'm sittin there lookin him straight in his twisted pissed off face, while my mom's freakin out. I will die before I stop trying to fuck up someone that old for hitting me (or anyone for that matter) or being an asshole to my mom.

I live in the same house as this guy and we don't say a single word to eachother, ever. Tonight has been the most he's said to me in a while and more than half of the words said were cuss words. My mom doesn't deserve this. I keep getting these bad ideas, like really bad ideas. All I know is that it's beef.

So, moral: Stay off Dirty's shit list.

Thanks for listening, if you did.

Suggestions, comments?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I woulda just said "Fuck you you get the fuck outta here" then he woulda got all pissed about you using that language.

Look into Pukey's thread.

My sister's husband pulled some shit like that in my house towards my mom. So I had to go in and shut him up.

actually i watched thsi happen at my buddies house, steo dad was yelling at him, he(my buddy) basically told the guy if he ever yelled at him or his mom again hed regret it, then proceeded to punch him in the face knocking him out and send him down the stairs. it was pretty funny.

Guest imported_Tesseract

A friend of mine kicked his mother's husband ass off the house in a similar situation, key point- dude was hitting her and she didnt want him around anyways...I really dont know dude, tough shit.

Whatever comes in mind sounds foolish but as i see it you shouldnt tolerate this behaviour, either punch him in the mouth and earn respect the hard way or stay put be there for your mom and make your plans to leave the house for good.

I appreciate it. I can't just up and leave. It's not just me, I mean, he may be pissed and being an asshole right now to me....but I can swear that he'll be an asshole to my mom after I'm gone. I want my mom to leave this mother fucker...but she can't because of the kids. I love my half brother and half sister, but their dad has to go. My mom loves her kids too. And for the kids it would be the incomprehensible truth that they don't need to be exposed to at such a young age. My parents divorced, and I know I'm a different person because of it. I wouldn't wish something like that upon anyone. Fuck stalemates. It's outta my hands, but I'm the only one that will stick up for my mom.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I feel ya, i really do. However never forget that this is your life, i mean, our parents choices are our parents choices, if you want your mom to leave him there's not much you can do about it...its her call, just like its your call to tolerate or not shitty behavior...i dont wanna sound like a dick but i really believe that

just cause he works out dont make him tough. he could life you, but most likley cant take or give a punch. get him to hit you, call the cops, hell go to jail.

i dunno man, if i was you, id get your mom teh fuck out of there. the kids dont need that shit, id rather live with no dad than watch one beat up my mom. hate breeds hate, they see it to much, theyll do the same shit. get the fuck out dude, and help your mom raise the kids. i know it sounds tuff, but its part of life sometimes, your not always dealt the best cards. do whats best for your mom and the kids. this big tuff guy dont sound like too much of a man to me.

Seriously, I am going to move out. I wouldn't be doing my mom a favor if I left her with him....I'm not blinded by his facade of fake love or whatever. I do live in his house, but he is not entitled to treat anyone like shit or hit anyone...I don't care if it is his house. My mom know's he's an asshole, she doesn't want to be with him. My judgement does not deceive me.

Just a note....I will never be like this if I have a house hold of my own some day. It's not right.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

He's way bigger than me, he works out like nobody's business. That calling me a mother fucker thing in front of my mom made me blasphemous. Help me God...if you're there. I can't beat him up without being unfair.

Remember there are no rules to fighting. Agreed I as well think I am a different person because of the divorce of my parents and having a stepdad. My half sister is the shit couldn't imagine life without her around. I took my mom til my sister was like 8 or 9 to divorce that piece of bile and toxic slime she called a husband. She finally realized that he wasn't worth the effort. He (my ex-stepdad) actually raised a hand to me once when I was like 9. That was the last time he even touched me. I clocked him with a hammer to the side of the head. I told him if he ever touched me I would kill him. And if I ever saw him hit my mother that would be the end of it. Mind you my mother can take care of herself and I have never really worried about her safety. Anyway do what you feel you have too. Have you talked to your mom about this? I didn't catch how old your bro and sis are but when they get old enough to realize what is going on then it is easier to deal with. I am guessing they are under 10. Definatly agree with the basis of stay together for the kids. Yet there comes a time when the strain is to great and it has an adverse effect. Where the kids see the dysfunction of a bad marrage. I remember times of seeing my mom get into fights and all it brought was pure hatred. Personally I think it made me into the colder person I am. I find it very hard to let strong emotions take over at any time. Well other than Anger. My mom told me she thinks I will be alone for the rest of my life because I can't be compassionate enough. But anyway talk to your mom. She is the key to the whole thing. Find exactly how she feels about everything.

three letters for you:

CPS.

split this family up, and get that fucker into jail.

which would you rather have the kids go through:

1.split up parents

2.seeing their mom get abused by their dad

its a fucked up situation with two shitty options, but one option is obviously better than the other.

if this fucker has hit ANY one in this house let the police or CPS know.

save your mom's and family's future.

Originally posted by deznatori

Have you talked to your mom about this? I didn't catch how old your bro and sis are but when they get old enough to realize what is going on then it is easier to deal with. I am guessing they are under 10.

5 & 6. My mom does not feel the same way about this man (overstatement) as she did before she realised how much he was going to not like her son. And his son's, my stepbrothers, are straight jack asses. That reminds me, the one that's my age, quit doing "graffiti" after getting in trouble once. He acts so hard, but I'm a year older than him....he has no balls. Neither does his dad. I do not fight fair. I'm not going to fight over some words he slung my direction. He is not more intelligent than fighting or name calling. Right now, as it stands, I'm the better person. The shit will hit the fan if he touches me....I told my mom this, and I think it scares her because she knows that I mean business. It sucks because whenever they get into fights, my mom and my stepdad won't talk for days, and I know it hurts my mom. I'm a strong person, but I can't see my mom hurt. I hate this, why can't we just be normal damnit.

clobberin' time.

the thing that sucks is, your mom has to think of a. b. c. and d. of what happens if she leaves this guy, and sometimes that thought is alot scarier than putting up with bullshit. especially if its easier to justify like "he doesnt hit me, he's just angry alot" which, verbal abuse is pretty much just as bad, especially to kids, because its disrespect, but its easier to tell yourself that its not that bad "at least he doesnt ___"

..the physical stuff just removes any chance at him having a spine. problem is men like that think theyre being "real men' by trying to lay down the law and shit, but "real men" take care of their responsibility like being the head of their family.

it really sucks for the other kids if theyre younger than you because youre old enough to sort stuff out a little bit, but for younger kids, it gets all confused and they dont know how to process their feelings.

one option is.....

"...it's time to run away to Berkeley

Take the first plane, Hope the first train

Hitch the first ride, save your own life

Stick your thumb out on the freeway, it's the only way your gonna be

free

I know I understand your worried about a place to stay

I know I understand we got plenty of real estate

I know I understand your worried about what to eat

I know I understand we got three meals a day every day of the week

Kids won't take it anymore

You call it discipline we know it as terrorism and war (on us)

Kids won't take it anymore

You call it love we know it as terrorism and war (on us)

Take the first plane, Hop the first train

Hitch the first ride, save your own life

Stick your thumb out on the freeway

It's the only way your gonna be free"

-fifteen.

I'm oldest of 7. I've got many examples to set and lessons to teach. "Dad" is not being the best role model. You know what else sucks, even though I can't help it. I see the stepdad side of my half brother and half sister....and I don't want them to grow up and be stupid like my stepbrother or father. You know what else, I outshine the 18 year old stepbrother. I'm smarter, better lookin, funnier, not nearly as shallow, check all of the above. I'm not trying to brag, but it's very obvious, my mom and I both think that he's always been jealous because his son is a dumbass compared to my mom's kids. So he always gives me the short end of the stick.

Check it out...my mom brought this point up....If it had been the 18 year old (his son) that had taken her to the store, I promise he wouldn'ta bitched. Nothing would have been wrong. But he doesn't like me, and he'll find any reason to jump my case. Just imagine how my mom feels...seeing the man she "loves" butt heads with her eldest. I know it tears her apart. Also, it's not like me taking my mom to the store in her car is something new anyway....I think it's the planet's alignment that made it matter this time. The daily stresses I put up with is something gross...I'm surprised I'm still mostly sane.

Originally posted by 3PieceJigsaw

i dunno....maybe something would go wrong with his carbrakes on the way to the gym:rolleyes: ?

I'm thinkin more along the lines of the "cement shoes" or busted out kneecaps, barbell on the larynx, powdered glass in his weight gainer drinks.

ive had problems like this before

not with a stepdad but with my moms boyfriends

they move in and think they are my dad or something

when i was 18, this asshole larry pretty much moved in and thought

he was my dad, he would tell me when to come home,

who i could and couldnt hang out with,

where i could go, etc. he had only been around 3 months or so

and thought he was my dad but with far more power

well long story short, one night he got into it with me

for coming home late with a girl

he started yelling and shittalking to me with my mom standing right there

both my mom and my girl were just looking at me like do something

so i laid him out with a punch to the face

i must tell you it felt great but the consequences were semi-bad

about 10 minutes later the cops came and put me in the back of the car

i looked like a fuckin ass in front of all my neighbors who came outside

and all the while larry was sobbing and crying about how i attacked him

i spent the night in jail but got released after my mom begged him

not to press charges. he was a bitch and has a restraining order against me to this date. i dunno, im just saying to think about all your options before you do something

i moved out after my mom got rid of him and i knew she was safe

i suggest you move out if you have the means to after you feel the coast is clear

Guest willy.wonka

dude i had the same problem with my stepdad...i made him go crazy...but that was from the age 15-20..after 5 long years i got him twitching...i used to always call him out...in front of the whole neighborhood..callin him pussy..YOU FUCKING IDIOT!throwin shit at him like he was nothing...but he was a drunk navy man that would start with me first....you should just talk to your mom about it.if you feel that she takes his side...dont worry about it...shes on her own side...worry about yourself and what you gota do....

Guest willy.wonka

hes also the asshole that had me growing up in mental hospitals...which was cool,kinda like summer camp..yeah...one time he chocked me outa nowhere and i started to caugh up blood..i took a knife to him and was put away for a while...my mom said he did no such thing...BETRAYAL...that hurt very badly..i blamed him.he never wanted to fight me no matter how much i begged him to..he said he was scared of me...

Archived