Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

This fucking asshole

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, May 9, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

My mom's husband (my stepdad) got all pissed because I drove my mom to the store in her car, and he came home and didn't know where she was. So he starts bitchin' sayin she's too drunk and I'm not insured, making a big fuckin deal at midnight when we've got kids in the house that have to go to school. And he starts talking to my mom like shit, keep in mind this guys like 46 and has kids with my mom....I'm 19. So I'm like, "I don't know what the big deal is." And he straight up in front of my mom tells me to "get the fuck out of here" and points. And my mom's all upset because her husband is an asshole to her son, all the time....and then this guy calls me a mother fucker in front of my mom.

I will never forgive him, and I feel so bad for my mom. This is nothing new to me, I've already known that he's a complete asshole. So he's like getting in my face and shit and buckin up to someone that's like 30 years younger...and me, I'm sittin there lookin him straight in his twisted pissed off face, while my mom's freakin out. I will die before I stop trying to fuck up someone that old for hitting me (or anyone for that matter) or being an asshole to my mom.

I live in the same house as this guy and we don't say a single word to eachother, ever. Tonight has been the most he's said to me in a while and more than half of the words said were cuss words. My mom doesn't deserve this. I keep getting these bad ideas, like really bad ideas. All I know is that it's beef.

So, moral: Stay off Dirty's shit list.

Thanks for listening, if you did.

Suggestions, comments?

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i suggest you look into moving out .

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I woulda just said "Fuck you you get the fuck outta here" then he woulda got all pissed about you using that language.

Look into Pukey's thread.
    My sister's husband pulled some shit like that in my house towards my mom. So I had to go in and shut him up.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

actually i watched thsi happen at my buddies house, steo dad was yelling at him, he(my buddy) basically told the guy if he ever yelled at him or his mom again hed regret it, then proceeded to punch him in the face knocking him out and send him down the stairs. it was pretty funny.

5. A friend of mine kicked his mother's husband ass off the house in a similar situation, key point- dude was hitting her and she didnt want him around anyways...I really dont know dude, tough shit.
    Whatever comes in mind sounds foolish but as i see it you shouldnt tolerate this behaviour, either punch him in the mouth and earn respect the hard way or stay put be there for your mom and make your plans to leave the house for good.

6. Dirty_habiT

I appreciate it. I can't just up and leave. It's not just me, I mean, he may be pissed and being an asshole right now to me....but I can swear that he'll be an asshole to my mom after I'm gone. I want my mom to leave this mother fucker...but she can't because of the kids. I love my half brother and half sister, but their dad has to go. My mom loves her kids too. And for the kids it would be the incomprehensible truth that they don't need to be exposed to at such a young age. My parents divorced, and I know I'm a different person because of it. I wouldn't wish something like that upon anyone. Fuck stalemates. It's outta my hands, but I'm the only one that will stick up for my mom.

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

8. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

9. Dirty_habiT

He's way bigger than me, he works out like nobody's business. That calling me a mother fucker thing in front of my mom made me blasphemous. Help me God...if you're there. I can't beat him up without being unfair.

10. I feel ya, i really do. However never forget that this is your life, i mean, our parents choices are our parents choices, if you want your mom to leave him there's not much you can do about it...its her call, just like its your call to tolerate or not shitty behavior...i dont wanna sound like a dick but i really believe that

11. Dirty_habiT

this is not the time....thanks and sorry though, if you're seriously stupid.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

no such thing as a 'fair' fight, winners get it done. It sounds like you live in his house, I suggest you move.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

just cause he works out dont make him tough. he could life you, but most likley cant take or give a punch. get him to hit you, call the cops, hell go to jail.

i dunno man, if i was you, id get your mom teh fuck out of there. the kids dont need that shit, id rather live with no dad than watch one beat up my mom. hate breeds hate, they see it to much, theyll do the same shit. get the fuck out dude, and help your mom raise the kids. i know it sounds tuff, but its part of life sometimes, your not always dealt the best cards. do whats best for your mom and the kids. this big tuff guy dont sound like too much of a man to me.

14. Dirty_habiT

Seriously, I am going to move out. I wouldn't be doing my mom a favor if I left her with him....I'm not blinded by his facade of fake love or whatever. I do live in his house, but he is not entitled to treat anyone like shit or hit anyone...I don't care if it is his house. My mom know's he's an asshole, she doesn't want to be with him. My judgement does not deceive me.

Just a note....I will never be like this if I have a house hold of my own some day. It's not right.

15. Dirty_habiT

Trust me, I will do whatever to help my mom. He doesn't hit her, he's just really verbally abusive. You're right he will go to jail. If he hits me, the cops better get here fast though.