This Forum got weak as fuck since I left....

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im over this board for now, too much shit on my head and in my life. and at this point i cant see anythign i care to talk about on here. there a bunch of cool people on here, but i have nothign to say or really want to hear. yall knows hows it gets

i left the board cause i had better things to do. like have sex and take pills and play with handguns in the wilderness. also because i dont have a computer. right now im at a top secret locations using a computer that isnt mine. oh yeah..... van halen is still sick.

where did all the 12oz o.g.'s go?

man i dont really care just bored. i bet half the kids i talked to on here have siphillis and/or are in jail or dead.

hahaha

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

which van halen? sammy hagar's van halen, or david lee roth's van halen? i've gotta say i like sammy hagar's van halen better

no, just when you thought van halen had problems since they settled on hagar, they go and hook up with the guy from Extreme. Mark my words, their next singer will be Michael Bolton.

Fair Warning, 1984, Diver Down, etc.... masterpieces

Originally posted by PopGunWar

i left the board cause i had better things to do. like have sex and take pills and play with handguns in the wilderness. also because i dont have a computer. right now im at a top secret locations using a computer that isnt mine. oh yeah..... van halen is still sick.

where did all the 12oz o.g.'s go?

man i dont really care just bored. i bet half the kids i talked to on here have siphillis and/or are in jail or dead.

hahaha

forget van halen...........its about slayer!

Dude you dont even know...you've only been here since 2002. I say after 01 rolled around this board went down the tubes so i packed it up and didnt come back till about a month ago due to extreme boredom. And well it just got twice as worse from the time that I left. There's just waaay too much crap to sift through on these boards to get to the good stuff.

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by PopGunWar

with a name like "allah nigga" you better be a sneaky ass skinny vegan deathmetal fuck scenster or else you deserve to get roped. motherfucker.

goddamn you are a true OG

what im sayin is what the fuck happened to Noahm and regulator??????????

Archived