This ever happen to you?

kaesthebluntedwonder

So this past weekend I went to a party with a bunch of old friends, did some major catching up with a lot "howyabeengoodandyougreat" x 10 per minute. A real good old buddy of mine is there, and so is his sister, who is now in her second year of college, but since I'm such an old man now it's like she's still my good old friend's little sister.

So she's all, 'ooh I really dig you, you're mad cool, are you dating anyone now, wanna go out on a date?', and I'm just being my usual self (nice), trying to let her know sure if it would be for fun but nothing more than just that, a good night out on the town. So after everyone has left, including her brother, I take her and another good friend home, dropping good friend off first, then her.

When dropping her off I go to give the goodnight hug/kiss on cheek which is the usual deal with old friends who are girls, and she turns her face at the last minute. I'm like, 'whoa there', and kinda break it off, she gets out, things are kinda awkward of course, she says 'do you even want me to call you?', which I find wack but of course she would feel that way. I was just trying not to leave her hanging but also to let her know I can't be doing shit like that.

She's real cute, smart, cool and all that good stuff, but no matter what she's still a close friend's little sister I've known since we were in middle school, and I just can't do shit like that. Anyone else have anything similar happen?

On a side note, I have traffic court tomorrow at 8 30 in the morning and I got this annoying cough that is keeping me from sleeping, now I'm here wasting more time picking my nose and coughing up crap. The cop best not show up or else I'm gonna egg his house, his car, and his whole family. I think I'm gonna go eat some cereal. Good night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slave_one+Dec 23 2004, 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slave_one - Dec 23 2004, 02:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oneeightyone@Dec 22 2004, 10:58 PM

dating friends little sister is also shady since he's your friendyouve probably bullshitted with him before about other chicks.

yes. also, if you're best friends with somebody,

wouldn't you usually treat their sister almost as your own?

[/b]

Right, that's what I'm saying. It's practically incest. Well no, not that extreme, but it's not something I plan on doing.

if your feelin her atleast talk to the friend and be like yo your little sis has a thing for me and I think she's cool...but if you would just hit and quit I would say no go allthe way. Though if this is not really a good friend but more of one of those cats you know because you see him alot of parties that you frequent then its a different set of rules in my book.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Dec 23 2004, 05:12 PM

if youve known the guy for more then 24 hours, his sister is off limits.

I don't know anyone who abides by this rule. Which is why I'm really glad I don't have alittle sister.

Seriously though, that shit all depends on the people. I know dudes who have just casually slept with their friends little sisters and its been fine. And then others who have had the whole jerry springer experience over it. (Man I sound like white trash in this post).

As far as guy rules go, I think it depends on the situation. If your friends sister is all independant of her brother than its one thing. If your friend is obsessively watchfull than its another.

hahah. I remember watching The Surreal Life, and this reminded me of the time when Jordan Knight of N.K.O.T.B said to man who played joey Gladstone "Wouldn't it be nice to get the Olsen Twins in here", then having Joey go apeshit in the confessions camera saying "I've known them since they were in diapers, I'm tired of that shit"

I DONT KNOW THIS GIRL SO THIS IS LIKE, A REALLY UNBIASED RESPONSE TO KAES' QUESTION.

Hahha.

Well, Kaes, what do you do when you find out that your bestfriend doesn't care at all if you date their sister/actually agrees with it?

See, personally, the way I see it is that if you like a person and that person happens to be your best friends sibling, you ask for 'permission' or throw the idea at the friend. See what they say, if they say no its no. Kaes, if youre contemplating this even slightly still, it is still on your mind, but is it on your mind cause you like her or for other reasons?

And no I wont say anything, shell be in Italy shortly anyway, no worries.

-gats

One of my friends in high school had this annoying little sister that would always bug us when we were hanging out. Needless to say...she grew up...hot. We all saw here at a mutal friends wedding for the first time since she did that whole growing up thing. Everybody was like damn dude...your sister...those boobs. It was pretty funny, her brother was like yeah...I know...I don't want to hear about it. He then went into the tirade of what he'd do if ANY of us ever touched her...prefaced with the whole talk on how dirty and shady each of us was. Safe to say...a few years go by and my roommates and I ran into her in the bar district. One of my roommates was shitty drunk and had been busting out bad one liners all night. Seeing her...he swaggered up and dropped his best...nice shoes...wanna fuck line. since she knew him...she thought it was cute. An hour later they're back at my house. The morning after she left, homies like...uh...this is a house secret...nobody can ever talk about this outside of this house ever again. As far as I know...her brother still hasn't found out.

okay kaes.... take it from Uncle Kilo.....

If one girl digs you (the sister in question) then other girls dig you too.

Go for the other girls and avoid the sister. Make sure you talk to her

and tell her that you have too much respect and that you're 'old fashioned'

about things like this. It will cement you as a 'great guy' in her mind.

Plus if you ever need a kidney, she'll get her bro to offer it up.

and...... you KNEW what was happening, otherwise you wouldnt have dropped her off last.

Dont front like you didnt know that would happen.

Key, thanks for the kind words. Check this out, in all honesty, my other friend who I was driving home as well told her to get in first so he wouldn't have to move when I dropped him off first, so I was like, ok whatever, but yeah, that's when I knew shit was gonna go down.

Oh yeah, Key, what's public transportation like up in Canada? I'm seriously considering migrating for some time, I'm getting tired of this city.