This dude from my work.......

famecrazy

I work in a factory out in Dandenong (Melbourne) and this fuckin junked out idiot started working there about 2 weeks ago (his teeth actually look like this guy --->:D ). Now we were all told before he started working there that he was on the "METHODONE" programe so naturally i kept my distance however things took a turn for the worse on Thursday.

As he rolled into work early thursday morning i could see he was relativly distressed, as i walked over to say "good morning" i noticed blood seeping out of his old dirty t-shirt and he was covered in mud. i asked him what happened and he began to cry, this is the story he told me.

Him and his mate were chillin in a car in the middle of knowhere at 4am when a 'truck' came and smashed into them. He was ok but his mate (still in a coma) was bleeding all over the place. So the dude who works with me got out of the car and bashed the cab driver out cold and fled the scene.

Now being in the middle of knowhere the ambulance didn't arrive for some time and he thought it would be a smart idea to hide out at work. Bzzzzz bad idea idiot. So all these old bitches who work with me start freaking out and eventually the boss roles in and makes him see a doctor. When shit is starting to calm down the office phone and nearly everybody who works there are getting death threats from this nut who i beleive is still on the run.

He has sent me about 4 messages today telling me he knows where i live and the cops will never find him. And that when he is done with me he dosent care what the law will do.

Lucky for me I have a Louiville slugger inside my car, but it seems as though i am going to cop a sever truck driver beating.

Sorry that this is such a rant for my first post but im bored.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my coworkers calls in sick on sunday morning and at 7am i get a call talking about "cash, can you come in a bit early for work today?"

now, normally id be like "okay, ill be there in an hour"

but it being sunday morning and i had just got to bed at 4am i wasnt in the best of shape

im already knowing that nigga pulled that shit to go to carnaval

fucking scam

he hasnt even been there for a month and hes doing this

I work in a factory out in Dandenong (Melbourne) and this fuckin junked out idiot started working there about 2 weeks ago (his teeth actually look like this guy --->:D ). Now we were all told before he started working there that he was on the "METHODONE" programe so naturally i kept my distance however things took a turn for the worse on Thursday.

As he rolled into work early thursday morning i could see he was relativly distressed, as i walked over to say "good morning" i noticed blood seeping out of his old dirty t-shirt and he was covered in mud. i asked him what happened and he began to cry, this is the story he told me.

Him and his mate were chillin in a car in the middle of knowhere at 4am when a 'truck' came and smashed into them. He was ok but his mate (still in a coma) was bleeding all over the place. So the dude who works with me got out of the car and bashed the cab driver out cold and fled the scene.

Now being in the middle of knowhere the ambulance didn't arrive for some time and he thought it would be a smart idea to hide out at work. Bzzzzz bad idea idiot. So all these old bitches who work with me start freaking out and eventually the boss roles in and makes him see a doctor. When shit is starting to calm down the office phone and nearly everybody who works there are getting death threats from this nut who i beleive is still on the run.

He has sent me about 4 messages today telling me he knows where i live and the cops will never find him. And that when he is done with me he dosent care what the law will do.

Lucky for me I have a Louiville slugger inside my car, but it seems as though i am going to cop a sever truck driver beating.

Sorry that this is such a rant for my first post but im bored.

Let me get this straight... You snitched dude out???