This duck is fucking insane.

Dick Quickwood

This morning i was searching for a picture to put in the Tesseract thread, and i saw this duck.http://www.stepducks.net/PierreNew.jpeg'>

It made me think of a former friend, cowering in a locked room in a mental hospital, and this duck was either on the wall, or in propaganda literature they gave to him. I left my computer on, with the duck page still open. And today, it was still there. Here is text i found on the duck site, after navigating past the picture of the duck.

Pierre...

This dude has muscles in his ears. Talk about an athlete! The guy excels at every major sport. He is clearly headed for fame and fortune. Unfortunately he hasn’t figured out how important school is. Mom and Dad have a huge problem on their hands. This kid is getting scholarship offers from a lot of major schools but is really slipping when it comes to studying.

Pierre’s biggest problem is his popularity. The girls love him! The other boys want to hang out with him because the girls are always around him. If he is not careful, he may not have the grades to graduate. Penny tells him that constantly but he doesn’t always listen to her. He really wants to be a good student but he also loves the attention.

http://www.stepducks.net/Pierre.jpeg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.