this cats mom

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was 16 my neighbor was liek one of my good friends she was a year older then me ..

and one time her mom caught use hittin the sheets..and she acted leik she was all pissed.."it was her step mom" the next day she calle dme over supoolsy to talk to me ..and i piped da hoe liek buttah..

her mom was a feak..for the next 2 years until i moved to the states i would hit them both but the daughter never found out..unless she did and i didnt knwo about it..but it was cOo

THIS CHICK WASN'T A MILF...SHE WAS MORE OF A M.I.WOULDNT.L.F..SHE WAS ALRIGHT..MY HOMIE JOFUS WAS ALL UP INTO HER THOUGH..she paid us to put her kids swingset together..so while we were waitin to get paid she offers to buy liqour and weed and pay us..so my homie jofus calls a couple of guys to party at her house....she sits on my lap and start movin with the music..i said fuck it and moved with it too.I got the moves....

she's getting off sooo much on how i was movin she started to suck on my ear then asked if i wanna FUCK her...i told her no...

not my bad..but my good..she was alright but not my type..so she asks again while we're movin..NO.

so she gets up and goes to her sliding glass door turns around and says..."If any of yall wanna come upstairs and fuck me come right up."so she goes upstairs and this dude we nicknamed "big bird" sips his brew and stands up..."well guys..if you dont want it i'll go fuck that shit..."so he goes up stairs and starts bangin...we all go to take a sneak peek...and see her dumb wide awake SON listening to his mom getting fucked hard!

i walk right up in the room...im drinkin my beer observing as she's getting rammed and she pulls away to suck cack and throws his ass on the bed and rides him like theres no tommarow..moans like a .....fuck i dont know how to explain that sound....

it was very interestin...she said her friend used to do that type of shit too but stopped..her friend was HOT!i tried to get her to have her friend oer plenty of times..her answer..."NO",,FUCKIN BITCH

oh her bed was broken!!!bigtime.husband going to be home in a couple of days.he fucked her hard as well as she fucked him..i know i saw!!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-22-2001).]

i work at a beach club so im seeing moms and daughters on a daily basis and all i can say is fuck the daughters......BRING ON THE MOMS!!! they always have this kind of horny aura around them......hot as shit....

a buddy of mine was working the bar at said beach club when this guy walked up to him

"you want to fuck my wife??"

my boy thought the guy had caught him looking at his wife and got all defensive. turns out the guy was actually inquiring into wether or not my boy actually wanted to go home with them and fuck his wife.....

rich people a whacked.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by boogie hands:

i work at a beach club so im seeing moms and daughters on a daily basis and all i can say is fuck the daughters......BRING ON THE MOMS!!! they always have this kind of horny aura around them......hot as shit....

a buddy of mine was working the bar at said beach club when this guy walked up to him

"you want to fuck my wife??"

my boy thought the guy had caught him looking at his wife and got all defensive. turns out the guy was actually inquiring into wether or not my boy actually wanted to go home with them and fuck his wife.....

rich people a whacked.....

www.myhotwife.com

Archived