Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this cats mom

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC, Jun 22, 2001.

1. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC Junior Member

oh my god dude this kid named sean that lives close to me has a unbelievable mom! she's kind of a slut though. she has these BIG ass tittys! damn if I could only fuck that mom! I bet she's tight! anybody else got any M.I.L.F. storys?

2. kanser

kanser New Jack

when i was 16 my neighbor was liek one of my good friends she was a year older then me ..
    and one time her mom caught use hittin the sheets..and she acted leik she was all pissed.."it was her step mom" the next day she calle dme over supoolsy to talk to me ..and i piped da hoe liek buttah..
    her mom was a feak..for the next 2 years until i moved to the states i would hit them both but the daughter never found out..unless she did and i didnt knwo about it..but it was cOo

3. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

yeah i know that kid...but your gross and kinda remind me of some kids named Tyler, Jorge and Steven

my friend matt........man his mom is a MILTF
    i heard she gives change too!!

4. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

MILTF ? check the spellin buddy.

5. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

what?...your mom gives good head

6. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

M-I-L-F milf. its pronounced like milk only with an F. so take that big ole T out my nice acronym before i beatchya ass! BIATCH!

7. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

give me an F a U a C and a K plus a U
    what do you got?

FUCK U!!!!!

8. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

no that spells ANFAUACANDAKPLUSAU
    and that my friend is jibberish.

9. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

graffmatic is just a drunk sailor

10. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

i aint no drunkknokh;ohk
    oh fuck where am I?

11. kanser

kanser New Jack

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC..
    nuff said..

12. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

THIS CHICK WASN'T A MILF...SHE WAS MORE OF A M.I.WOULDNT.L.F..SHE WAS ALRIGHT..MY HOMIE JOFUS WAS ALL UP INTO HER THOUGH..she paid us to put her kids swingset together..so while we were waitin to get paid she offers to buy liqour and weed and pay us..so my homie jofus calls a couple of guys to party at her house....she sits on my lap and start movin with the music..i said fuck it and moved with it too.I got the moves....
    she's getting off sooo much on how i was movin she started to suck on my ear then asked if i wanna FUCK her...i told her no...
    not my bad..but my good..she was alright but not my type..so she asks again while we're movin..NO.
    so she gets up and goes to her sliding glass door turns around and says..."If any of yall wanna come upstairs and fuck me come right up."so she goes upstairs and this dude we nicknamed "big bird" sips his brew and stands up..."well guys..if you dont want it i'll go fuck that shit..."so he goes up stairs and starts bangin...we all go to take a sneak peek...and see her dumb wide awake SON listening to his mom getting fucked hard!

i walk right up in the room...im drinkin my beer observing as she's getting rammed and she pulls away to suck cack and throws his ass on the bed and rides him like theres no tommarow..moans like a .....fuck i dont know how to explain that sound....

it was very interestin...she said her friend used to do that type of shit too but stopped..her friend was HOT!i tried to get her to have her friend oer plenty of times..her answer..."NO",,FUCKIN BITCH

oh her bed was broken!!!bigtime.husband going to be home in a couple of days.he fucked her hard as well as she fucked him..i know i saw!!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-22-2001).]

13. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

mom id like to fuck

14. teister

teister Senior Member

I once new a dood that liked his own mom.

15. chizm

chizm Senior Member

all you crazy mother fools belong on Jenny Jones fer fucks sake.