this car excess height

Guest crack is wack

Guest crack is wack
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack
Guest fr8lover

funny story on that PAKO freight...it rolled through while i was fucking benching ALL day...met up with a cool as railfan and figured that one train was stopped a bit up the track for A LONG time...excuse me if this story is long im stoned as fuck...anyway, he says a few trains are backed up and i take a drive down the track a few miles to see just how many..FUCKING 4 PRIME TRAINS ARE DOWN THE LINE sitting around waiting so i go back and relay the message so as to get both of us prepared for some prime shots...trains roll through and on the first one is that beauty PAKO freight! MY FUCKING BATTERIES RUN OUT AS THIS TRAIN IS ROLLING UP! that freight rolls by in all its beauty...fucking PAKO dragon and i miss it along with a bunch of other beauties...se la vie...thats life. its nice to see you grabbed it...NEW UPFES RULE!!!!!!!!

WELL THAT BUKUE IS SO FRESH...............{LIKE IT JUST CAME OUT OF THE OVEN}MBER...GKAE..TOTEM...BUMP.......BUMP..HUMP....HUMP..BUMP

............I LOVE THAT SINER THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HAND WRITING STYLE SHIT THAT IS SO RICH WITH STYLE....

"SIMPLE SON SIMPLIE SINGIN..........-2MEX"

Originally posted by billz$$

WELL THAT BUKUE IS SO FRESH...............{LIKE IT JUST CAME OUT OF THE OVEN}MBER...GKAE..TOTEM...BUMP.......BUMP..HUMP....HUMP..BUMP

............I LOVE THAT SINER THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HAND WRITING STYLE SHIT THAT IS SO RICH WITH STYLE....

"SIMPLE SON SIMPLIE SINGIN..........-2MEX"

WORD UP**

Archived