THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind, i herd it, ya know, being one who does have no real problem with cops, understanding what they have to put up with, that bitch got what she deserved, she needed to put the phone down and listen, fuck being racist,,,,,,,,white, black, green, orange, bitch shoulda listened......shoulda shot her in the foot with a real gun though.....

He wasnt wrong, he gave her more than ample time to exit her vehicle. He didnt pull the taser out of nowhere and hit her with it. He told her, "Im going to tase you," more than once. The bitch deserved it. I think she should have gotten some mace in the eyes for good measure.

Guest imported_Europe

To serve and protect...

Great policework right there. Hooray, we wdont have tasers here...

wow, no one else seeing abuse of authority?...

..I love how, if you have a blue monkey suit and a badge, you can relentlessly terrorize a female while your homie laughs and watches from the sidelines, thats awesome. True, she should have obeyed the officer and exited the vehicle, no one's disputing this, but their was still a hundred different ways this situation could have been handled that wouldn't have needed the excessive force that was displayed in the video. Shit was fucked, the cop approached the whole situation like the woman was some fucking terrorist and he had no other option but to tase her??..give me a fucking break...in any other situation everyone on this board would have seen how fucked up this was, but since dude was a mufucking pig, shit is all good...damn..

Look at it from the pigs point of view,

hes telling her to get out the car repeatedly

Hes telling her hes going to tase her

He gives her more than ample time to follow his orders.

Do you really think hes going to be like "ok, ill just wait till you finish your converstaion ma'am"

Welcome to the real world buddy.

You guys need to post the other details from this video to understand even more. There were more videos from this stop as well. She was doing 51 in a 35 I think. Broken windsheild and tailight, and took a swing at one of the cops. She didn't listen to what the cop said and he asked her many times to get out. She got what she needed.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jun 4 2005, 12:03 PM

Look at it from the pigs point of view,

hes telling her to get out the car repeatedly

Hes telling her hes going to tase her

He gives her more than ample time to follow his orders.

Do you really think hes going to be like "ok, ill just wait till you finish your converstaion ma'am"

Welcome to the real world buddy.

newsflash there..thanks for that...y'know, I actually wish this was some fantasy bullshit instead of the status quo, but how this cop reacted in this situation and how tons of cops react in situations similar to this on the daily is our reality..but I see what you're saying, might as well accept the shit rather than try to correct it..

this being a supposed graffiti website why would you assume that the

majority of heads on here would automatically side with the cops??

i would think the complete opposite. can cops be assholes?? yes.

can cops abuse authority? absolutely yes.

do they frequently? yes probably WAY more than is called for.

did they here? NO, if some bitch took a swing at me PLEASE BELIEVE

that bitch would have been sqwauking like toocan sam for alot longer

than they had her doing it.. chickenhead ass bitch... when your speeding,

got busted lights AND your liscense has been revoked your not quite in the

possition to tell the jake what and what not your gonna do.. fuck her...