THIS ATKINS SHIT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

ODS-1

GOD DAMMIT I HATE SEEING THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE! I walk into subway and everyones got a subway atkins friendly salad bullshit thing. It's basically a sandwich without bread. Stupid people. I wander if everything will be atkins soon? How do you get energy without your carbohydrates? This was all to make money, but people are so stupid to think that it actually works. God dammit it pisses me the fuck off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think the whole atkins craze is ridiculously stupid.

Americans are fat and lazy. They are terrified to give up the fatty foods they love and don't want to do hard, visceral excercise as well as adopting a sensible diet: this is the tried and true way to lose weight.

But no....people want an easy way out. Modern culture dictates that we all deserve a quick and easy path to everything.

By "Atkinizing" everything, we need not abandon our beloved treats because hey, that snickers energy bar is atkins approved! That bucket of bacon covered in caramel sauce is A-Okay because it's atkins approved! As longas there's low carbs, then there's no need to fear gaining weight right?

Fucking wrong. You're still putting that mass of crap in your body. It's going to go somewhere and not all of it is going to come out of your ass.

It's quite akin to the ostrich sticking it's head into the ground really.

I find this atkins craze to be as obnoxious as the whole "reduced fat" and "low fat" labels you see on EVERY FUCKING THING IN SIGHT AT THE SUPER MARKET. And guess what.....it all tastes like shit.

Like I said, we don't want to give up what we love so the higher ups just come up with validations and excuses to keep on eating junk food and unholy combinations of bun burgewr and bacon.

SO ironic the esteemed Dr. Atkins died of obesity related illness.

Fat people and their fat children really piss me off by their very presence.

its funny...the reason they doit is because they loose weight fast....every diet works if you exersise and eat the right perportions..

but NO ONE CAN!!!! well a few can...but 99.9% of the fat people in america are gluttonis pigs and ..well you understand..

so yeah, they do the atkins thing cuz they can stuff there fat faces with cream cheese and meat untill they hurt and loose wieght drasticly fast.

WHY? because they arent getting the propper nutrients to work correctly...a person on the HARDCORE atkins diet (no carbs WHAT SO EVER) well there breth smells REALLY bad..its because they are realesing some wierd cemical because of the unballence in food...witch is the body eating the fat to make up for the carbs!

SOUNDS GREAT DONT IT!!?? well nobody reallizes the COMPLICATIONS to only eating fat and meat..your kidneys take a BEATING!..its NOT healthy at all to have bad kidneys huh...and also i think other complications to the liver and shit might lead to diabetis..

now im not totally shure on all the complications..but thats whats science is leading twards..no one has been on the diet long enugh to die..but IM DAMN SHURE IT WILL HAPPEN...and in the masses!

it will be known as the atkins plague

Originally posted by CRAMPS

a person on the HARDCORE atkins diet (no carbs WHAT SO EVER) well their breath smells REALLY bad... it's because they are releasing some wierd chemical because of the unbalance in food...which is the body eating the fat to make up for the carbs!

that's pretty cool sounding, kinda like a slow motion zombie movie on your intestines.

Everyone and their crazy second cousin has either tried or are doin the atkins thing.......The whole thing will eventually be forgotten when the newest rage is released some time next year.........Dont let it get to you so much good sir....It in no way affects you so you have to start blocking that shit...Even if it fuckin makes you pissed....

atkins is the epitome of fat lazy fucking americans. Rather than getting off our ass and doing a little physical activity, we prefer a ridiculous diet in which bacon and eggs is "A ok" but god forbid you eat a piece of toast and orange juice. seeing as the people who are on it take in ridiculous amounts of cholesterol and fat, theyll all be dead in a few years anyway :idea: .....meh...

being on it actually lowers your cholesterol.

I did it for four months after i broke my wrist. I couldn't lift so i followed it pretty strictly.

I never felt better than when i did atkins. I lost 15 pounds of pure fat and my energy level soared. I wanna go back on it cause i felt so damn good and didn't have to give a fuck about what i ate.

Originally posted by LENS

That bucket of bacon covered in caramel sauce is A-Okay because it's atkins approved! As longas there's low carbs, then there's no need to fear gaining weight right?

caramel is not atkins approved because it has sugar in it.

what gets me about atkins is the ridiculous amounts of saturated fat you ingest on this diet. As someone that is prediposed to heart problems it just makes me laugh to think of all the people stuffing themselves with something that will harden thier ateries and build up and builp unti their heart explodes. I view it as darwinism is the full effect. when your diet that is engeneered for being lazy and not exercising kills you all I will do is laugh at you, sucker.

Archived