THIRSTY?

milesTHIRST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TaunTaun

i like proaganda! would someone be mind enough to give me a recipie for that glue yall be using, im ussually a bomber but i tried posting a face a month ago with contact cement and ended up just messing up my car.:lol:

Tip: go to home depot, and look in the wall paper adhesive section. 3 1/2 gallons for 11$

fuck corporate propaganda.

i'm sorry but this is just too much for me. i thought this thirst bullshit was just in my city, then i get on here and see that its spread its disease to many other spots as well. i cant handle it, or let it ride. any thirst poster/sticker i see is gettin gone over or tore down. and i would urge the rest of the 12 oz. community to do the same. yes IT IS A SPRITE AD. not only is it corporate propaganda trying to appeal to the underworld of graffiti and any other underground group that recognizes this shit we call graffiti. it GOES OVER a fuck load of REAL GRAFFITI. tags, and even a couple fillins have fallen victim to this horseshit propaganda in my city. so do us all a favor and cap this shit, put lines over it, write your name on it, just destroy it. and to miles thirst, if your one of the people puttin this shit up, fuck you. die horribly. fuck corporate amerikkka and anyone who represents it on the street. shit is fucked up.:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

Re: fuck corporate propaganda.

If you think about it graffiti is already commercialized, your the sucker, just because you haven't gotten a piece of the pie you have to get all salty. The campaign is done so rip the posters down go over the stickers, your just making yourselves work hard without getting paid. Be on the look out for more of this, and remember money talks and bullshit walks.