Thirsty, sleepy, hungry and about to pee your pants.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

About a month ago i realised that for a very big period of time i wasnt deprived of anything...there wasnt a single time where i went to bed cause i was tired, i was just deciding when enough is enough and put an end to the day. I was never in a situation where i was thirsty or hungry with no money on me, or in some place where i couldnt get food or a soda. Lastly, i was never caught in the middle of a highway with the next stop in 100km's, or in some cinema theater after 3 beers ready to piss myself.

I decided that its a clear sign of a boring life when all your basic needs are covered so easily and minus all the hilarious situations need pushes you to.

Right after that and all of a sudden, that shit started happening again, my latest adventures killed my wallet, my days involve at least one super tiring task and all of a sudden and i gained a superdope beer belly and my girl hides the booze and candy from me, hahaha...be carefull of what you wish for they say.

Its almost 4 am, and i woke up on the sofa infront of the tv 5 minutes ago just to realise all that....i thought you'd appreciate me reporting back before i sleep again

goodnight,

feel free to share tales

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

On a sidenote and with my eyes half shut, i was watching a lil kid playing earlier today and realised that i also miss falling down, fuckin up my clothes, and minor injuries....it aint no fun otherwise

Hmm... being needy never lead me to any hilarious adventures.... mostly problems.

And if you actually WANT to fall down and shit I would suggest skateboarding if you don't already.

But yeah being a kid was way more fun. I could have fun with a cardboard box.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, word. I keep placing myself in trying situations just to keep shit interesting with the stuff that usually ensues. Last weekend I wanted to go camping, and all my friends were like "Dude, a huge wave of rainstorms is hitting the island this weekend, we're gonna be cold and muddy and shit, AND we're too broke for food and water"... And I'm like "EXACTLY!!".

Your title also reminds me of something I'd heard a while back, don't remember where it was from and I have no way of verifying this fun fact...

Supposedly if you were forced to not eat, drink water, or pee (to the utmost limits of your body on all three), and all of a sudden you were given a chance to do just one of the three, you would always choose taking the piss.

Guest imported_Tesseract

i aint down to test that but truth is that wanting to pee badly is a fuckin nightmare.

I dont skate anymore and dont do anything athletic besides swimming but sometimes i try to drawn my self with a glass of water, or check how much i have to force the fork on my palm before it starts to hurt real bad or burn my bellyhair with a lighter, hold my breath after i inhale smoke from my cig...its a softcore, domestic and totally retarted jackass kinda thing

But back on subject, theres nothing more sweet than the feeling of watching a movie you really wanna see and at the same time not being able to keep your eyes open ZZzzzz.

From my personal experience I would rather drink water. After a time without drinking your urine is recycled for more water so you don't have to pee anymore. But as your tounge gets thick in your mouth and starts sticking you probably would want water. Yeah I almost died lots of times.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^Haha, dude, we're definitely not talking about a real world situation here... it is pretty obvious that all three urges wouldn't reach their limits simultaneously. The point of the fun fact is explaining just how much stronger and intense the urge to pee is over drinking water and eating.

But back on subject, theres nothing more sweet than the feeling of watching a movie you really wanna see and at the same time not being able to keep your eyes open ZZzzzz.

That is sooooooo true... one of those little gems of life we hardly ever take notice of.

at first, i was about to come in here and tell you that you needed to put yourself on probation (seeings how this is like youre 34 thread in a day or two) hahahah :lol:

but in all actuality, it was a good thread.

very interesting even.

cheers mate.

:crazy:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

That is sooooooo true... one of those little gems of life we hardly ever take notice of.

totally. kinda like when someone makes you laugh at an innapropriate time and gotta hold it in. well, it's not really anything like that. but, ya know what i'm sayin.

Guest imported_Tesseract

cheersola to you too...however i havent made more than 4 threads this week...

tesser/enjoying the fuck out of being sleepy infront of 12oz until my head drops on the desk

Originally posted by Tesseract

cheersola to you too...however i havent made more than 4 threads this week...

tesser/enjoying the fuck out of being sleepy infront of 12oz until my head drops on the desk

musta been bumped threads then, because i saw your name as the thread starter alot this week... hehe.

all gravy.

and i wish i could say i had all my basic needs covered at all times, although, come to think of it, if i dont got it, or if i didnt have one of them covered at one time or another, im sure i could find a way to get it.

/im a hustler baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby! i just want you to know... it aint where i been, but where im bout to gooooooooooooo.

answer: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

/ha.

:lol: :king: :idea:

Guest blame

sometimes i deprive myself of things just so when i finally get it i enjoy it a lot more.

on a winters day, i get myself as cold as possible, then jump into a hot shower. or i purposely will hold back drinking water for a period of time just so when i finally do it tastes better.

i suggest you try the shower thing, especially with the lights out it feels so weird and good at the same time.

Tesseraction of the week : "to drawn" (again)

great thread also. I'm always putting my hands on lightbulbs and see how long i last, or holding my breath for no apparent reason. i guess it's just a natural human behaviour.

on a sidenote, how do you drown yourself in a glass of water ? how little is your head or how big are your glasses ?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Pinup

Tesseraction of the week : "to drawn" (again)

You got played frenchie, thats last months mamerrism