Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Thinking and Destiny

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jerm4, May 23, 2006.

1. Jerm4

Jerm4 Member

[​IMG]

"Thinking and Destiny - perhaps the most complete book on the whole man ever written in the English language - shines a brilliant light on the deep questions that have ever plagued humanity. Here, information, older than recorded history, is now made known to the world - about CONSCIOUSNESS. No student or teacher of metaphysics, no leader of a modern school of thought, no minister or priest of ancient or modern religion can fail to marvel at the scope and comprehensive detail of the information presented, or fail to wonder - until he has absorbed the portions on Consciousness-how the author obtained the information.

As you begin to read this book, you will probably find it to be unlike anything you have ever read before. Most of us did. Many of us had difficulties, at first, in comprehending; but as we read on, a page at a time, we discovered that Percival's unique system of conveying his knowledge called into use faculties long dormant within us and that our capacity to understand grew with each reading. Ultimately, we wondered how it could be that we had been without this knowledge for so long. Then we understood the reasons for that, also.

We feel certain that Thinking and Destiny will satisfy the longing in your heart to know who you are, where you came from, and why you are here. And we trust that once you learn what thinking is and exactly how thoughts create destiny, that you will use this new understanding to direct your destiny and enrich and ennoble your life forevermore.

This is not a book for the faint of heart, nor for anyone seeking short cuts or a quick fix. Both the casually curious reader and the most avid seeker for knowledge cannot help but be intrigued by the wealth of information presented. We now invite you to begin your journey toward Self-knowledge as you partake of this invaluable offering to humanity"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

anyone read this? ive read a few chapters and it's simply amazing. it basically explains everything about everything including the measning of life, conciousness, religion, etc. it is some seriously deep shit and i encourage you all to check it out.

http://www.word-foundation.org/tnd/tndgloss.html

2. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Reader review on amazon.

3. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

"having studied and taught in several of the worlds best universities..." blah blah blah

take what you want and leave the rest

[​IMG]

4. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

5. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

you have been smoking too much weed

6. Jerm4

Jerm4 Member

i wish i still smoked^^^

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yes, put down the bong duder

you have to smoke pot to be into half baked pseudo science

8. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

9. Obvious

Obvious Banned

has anyone eaten a dried apricot before?

10. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

11. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

i have
    it tasted exactly how i thought it would the frst time
    it also left my teeth hurting afterwards cuz it was so sweet
    so i dont eat em anymore

12. HardyHarHar

HardyHarHar Senior Member

ug

no way will I let my life be reduced to some chart

13. kloce67

kloce67 Junior Member

its just a book about the way shit works... no biases, opinions or personal beliefs, shits real i've read parts of it too. I don't smoke weed either

14. viperface

viperface Elite Member

Are you guys serous? That book looks like a cheap shot of Platon
    No I won't check it out. but thanks anyway

15. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

so does the book explain makros