think a lot when youre stoned

Brainchild

ok i dont smoke a shitload but when i smoke the ganja i ten to drift off in far space and think about some crazy shit.

why are people depressed and shit it like they chose to be depressed.

seriously do you need a pill to cure depression?

why do some people cry when they dont have a girl and say theyre lonely people know when you have a girl you are more lonely than ever. im talking about devotion.

sometimes i feel life is a fantasy or a joke, im not suicidal its just that so many people take things for granted. money cant cure happiness a african tribesman with only the clothes on his back can be richer than bill gates,

whats the need for dumb soap operas on TV when you can stir up your own or basically just observe real life...

why is it that scholars can attend 4 years of college or education at a university and recieve that piece of paper but yet know less then some of the most brilliant self taught motherfuckers out there. when by society the so called"survey" says that the paper gives you more pay when you start out.

in other countries if you read their history books they probably show how evil or fucked up our country is, as how we read in our history books how others countrys fucked up.

isnt it better to turn the cheek and ignore the politics and the drama in life to just basically do what you can do then to dwell so hard on it and do nothing about it.

do people that try so hard not to offend others and try to get everyone's respect become fake?

why do people get so annoyed over the little things in life they could easily accept as being normal or simple dont give a fuck about.

i would like to hear some arguements or some other thinking thoughts and questions

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Brainchild

1. why are people depressed and shit it like they chose to be depressed.

2. in other countries if you read their history books they probably show how evil or fucked up our country is, as how we read in our history books how others countrys fucked up.

1. cuz it just don't work like that... i'm manic depressive, and if i could just get over it i would... trust me. and by the way, i don't like pills, so i won't take them...

2. word word word... i've wanted to see foriegn text books for a long time...

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

werd smokin is gangsta

hahaha. keep it gangsta. lately ive been surprising myself how parranoid ive gotten when im keyed. ill hear the people next door and think someones tryin to break in and shit. or i think im bout to be stuck in the middle of the day or some shit. i think its a signt that its time to cut down. fuck that tho...

Originally posted by jah

hahaha. keep it gangsta. lately ive been surprising myself how parranoid ive gotten when im keyed. ill hear the people next door and think someones tryin to break in and shit. or i think im bout to be stuck in the middle of the day or some shit. i think its a signt that its time to cut down. fuck that tho...

yup i got like that, now listen to this

i cut down like drastically, only a few hits a weeks an

#1 i can get high without spending money, no one minds if you take a hit off their blunt, plus if you dont really smoke in the first place, they kinda like gettin you stoned

#2 my system is no doubt clean, cause 2 hits every 5 days aint shit.

and 3 i get high like how i used to back in the day, no paranoid fuckin not knowing whats going on shit, just pure good ol stonedness

i recommend it. plus im not so tired all the time, or dumb, im now more quick witted and my handling in ball has gotton better heh

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This thread reminds me of how much weed is so not all that it's cracked up to be. If you consider any of those thoughts you listed while stoned "crazy shit", then you seriously need to sit down more often and just think. Every time I'm stoned, I feel like I'm coming up with the craziest, most out-of-the-box ideas ever, and they all turn out to be equal, if not inferior, to my sober ideas... but being stoned simply makes them appear brilliant. Don't believe the hype. Beer,

El Mamerro

If weed were a religion, id be a priest

weed and myself kick it on a regular basis. we go on car rides together, to the beach, for night walks around the neighborhood. sometimes we spend quiet nights together, just talking about all the wonderful things life has to offer. but usually, weed and i travel to a friends where we share eachothers company. its a beautiful thing, really.

all i know is without weed, i would never had seen **** pieces floating through the twin towers in Kuala Lumap, Malaysia. And i wouldnt have seen acid ripples on the moons reflection off of Lake Toba, Indonesia. also, id be an up tight son of a bitch that would hate my life and probably go bezerk and kill someone. well, maybe not, id probably be at a prestigious university instead of chillin in train yards and going to community college. but then again, who knows, maybe id be dead. weed usually keeps me from being too mobile, so im sure, in the end, weed had benefited me more than it has hurt.

really, any one got five on the blunt?

Guest BROWNer

i smoke weed rarely, but when i do its a big

adventure in by-myself-time. usually i get real

high, then grab my walkman and listen to some

tunes i'm pumped about, preferably new tunes,

then hop on my bike and speed around exploring, then

hopefully find a nice chill illegal spot to paint.

i love that. especially in the summer.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This thread reminds me of how much weed is so not all that it's cracked up to be. If you consider any of those thoughts you listed while stoned "crazy shit", then you seriously need to sit down more often and just think. Every time I'm stoned, I feel like I'm coming up with the craziest, most out-of-the-box ideas ever, and they all turn out to be equal, if not inferior, to my sober ideas... but being stoned simply makes them appear brilliant. Don't believe the hype. Beer,

El Mamerro

id have to agree with you....

Originally posted by El Mamerro

El Mamerro

I think Brainchild is probably pretty stupid to begin with...

By the way, Brainchild, clinical depression is caused by a chemical imbalance...they don't choose to be depressed, dumbshit.

i never meant to believe the hype like i said i would like to hear arguments with my thoughts ok i relize that not all depression can be cured thanks for telling me how its a chemical imbalance like Mamerro said some ideals pop out more when youre stoned you think theyre brilliant but yes i have the same thoughts while sober yet i keep them to my self and Tofu by the way get off the nuts cock enhaler this thread has gone to shit when all i asked was for arguments on my thoughts not your common how much weed you smoke name calling bullshit.

think about this, next time your "keyed" or whatever you call it.

How do I let go of that arbitrarily and habitually constructed chain of associated concepts that is my thought? I know it will all pass away eventually, so what advantages does holding on to it give me now. Am I clear about these advantages? Is it survival (the painful struggle of existence), or is it entertainment (the pleasurable struggle of existence)? As long as the chain gives advantages I will hold on to it. I will only be ready to let go when my survival needs and entertainment needs change. This can happen either through crisis or through boredom. In both these states I recognize that the chain’s advantages are themselves arbitrarily and habitually constructed chains of associated concepts, that can be deconstructed, re-arranged, changed or reframed. Is there anyway out of the infinite regression of thought reflecting on itself? No. Thought itself has to end for all probable chains to be broken. No mind. Never mind.

Originally posted by Brainchild

ok i dont smoke a shitload but when i smoke the ganja i ten to drift off in far space and think about some crazy shit.

why are people depressed and shit it like they chose to be depressed.

why do some people cry when they dont have a girl and say theyre lonely people know when you have a girl you are more lonely than ever. im talking about devotion.

sometimes i feel life is a fantasy or a joke, im not suicidal its just that so many people take things for granted. money cant cure happiness a african tribesman with only the clothes on his back can be richer than bill gates,

whats the need for dumb soap operas on TV when you can stir up your own or basically just observe real life...

why is it that scholars can attend 4 years of college or education at a university and recieve that piece of paper but yet know less then some of the most brilliant self taught motherfuckers out there. when by society the so called"survey" says that the paper gives you more pay when you start out.

in other countries if you read their history books they probably show how evil or fucked up our country is, as how we read in our history books how others countrys fucked up.

isnt it better to turn the cheek and ignore the politics and the drama in life to just basically do what you can do then to dwell so hard on it and do nothing about it.

do people that try so hard not to offend others and try to get everyone's respect become fake?

why do people get so annoyed over the little things in life they could easily accept as being normal or simple dont give a fuck about.

i would like to hear some arguements or some other thinking thoughts and questions

I usually try not to think when im stoned...

Archived