1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

think a lot when youre stoned

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Brainchild, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Brainchild

Brainchild New Jack

think a lot when youre stoned

Discussion started by Brainchild - Mar 12, 2002

ok i dont smoke a shitload but when i smoke the ganja i ten to drift off in far space and think about some crazy shit.

why are people depressed and shit it like they chose to be depressed.
    seriously do you need a pill to cure depression?

why do some people cry when they dont have a girl and say theyre lonely people know when you have a girl you are more lonely than ever. im talking about devotion.

sometimes i feel life is a fantasy or a joke, im not suicidal its just that so many people take things for granted. money cant cure happiness a african tribesman with only the clothes on his back can be richer than bill gates,

whats the need for dumb soap operas on TV when you can stir up your own or basically just observe real life...

why is it that scholars can attend 4 years of college or education at a university and recieve that piece of paper but yet know less then some of the most brilliant self taught motherfuckers out there. when by society the so called"survey" says that the paper gives you more pay when you start out.

in other countries if you read their history books they probably show how evil or fucked up our country is, as how we read in our history books how others countrys fucked up.

isnt it better to turn the cheek and ignore the politics and the drama in life to just basically do what you can do then to dwell so hard on it and do nothing about it.

do people that try so hard not to offend others and try to get everyone's respect become fake?

why do people get so annoyed over the little things in life they could easily accept as being normal or simple dont give a fuck about.

i would like to hear some arguements or some other thinking thoughts and questions

Brainchild - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Mar 12, 2002

1. cuz it just don't work like that... i'm manic depressive, and if i could just get over it i would... trust me. and by the way, i don't like pills, so i won't take them...

2. word word word... i've wanted to see foriegn text books for a long time...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. fr8burner

fr8burner 12oz Elite Member

fr8burner - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i smoke weed all day everyday......

fr8burner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. *Police Chief Wiggum*

*Police Chief Wiggum* New Jack

*Police Chief Wiggum* - Replied Mar 12, 2002

werd smokin is gangsta

*Police Chief Wiggum* - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. fr8burner

fr8burner 12oz Elite Member

fr8burner - Replied Mar 12, 2002

ok..

fr8burner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Mar 12, 2002

hahaha. keep it gangsta. lately ive been surprising myself how parranoid ive gotten when im keyed. ill hear the people next door and think someones tryin to break in and shit. or i think im bout to be stuck in the middle of the day or some shit. i think its a signt that its time to cut down. fuck that tho...

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. omone

omone 12oz Member

omone - Replied Mar 12, 2002

weeded

i smoke so much that shit wont work anymore
    i need to cut down

omone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Mar 12, 2002

yup i got like that, now listen to this

i cut down like drastically, only a few hits a weeks an

#1 i can get high without spending money, no one minds if you take a hit off their blunt, plus if you dont really smoke in the first place, they kinda like gettin you stoned

#2 my system is no doubt clean, cause 2 hits every 5 days aint shit.

and 3 i get high like how i used to back in the day, no paranoid fuckin not knowing whats going on shit, just pure good ol stonedness

i recommend it. plus im not so tired all the time, or dumb, im now more quick witted and my handling in ball has gotton better heh

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

YinzerXpress - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i smoke weed on my way to the weed spot, whats wrong with that??

10. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Mar 12, 2002

This thread reminds me of how much weed is so not all that it's cracked up to be. If you consider any of those thoughts you listed while stoned "crazy shit", then you seriously need to sit down more often and just think. Every time I'm stoned, I feel like I'm coming up with the craziest, most out-of-the-box ideas ever, and they all turn out to be equal, if not inferior, to my sober ideas... but being stoned simply makes them appear brilliant. Don't believe the hype. Beer,

El Mamerro

11. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr 12oz Member

nocalfr8tr - Replied Mar 12, 2002

If weed were a religion, id be a priest

weed and myself kick it on a regular basis. we go on car rides together, to the beach, for night walks around the neighborhood. sometimes we spend quiet nights together, just talking about all the wonderful things life has to offer. but usually, weed and i travel to a friends where we share eachothers company. its a beautiful thing, really.

all i know is without weed, i would never had seen **** pieces floating through the twin towers in Kuala Lumap, Malaysia. And i wouldnt have seen acid ripples on the moons reflection off of Lake Toba, Indonesia. also, id be an up tight son of a bitch that would hate my life and probably go bezerk and kill someone. well, maybe not, id probably be at a prestigious university instead of chillin in train yards and going to community college. but then again, who knows, maybe id be dead. weed usually keeps me from being too mobile, so im sure, in the end, weed had benefited me more than it has hurt.

really, any one got five on the blunt?

nocalfr8tr - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i smoke weed rarely, but when i do its a big
    adventure in by-myself-time. usually i get real
    high, then grab my walkman and listen to some
    tunes i'm pumped about, preferably new tunes,
    then hop on my bike and speed around exploring, then
    hopefully find a nice chill illegal spot to paint.
    i love that. especially in the summer.

13. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Mar 12, 2002

id have to agree with you....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Tofu

Tofu 12oz Senior Member

Tofu - Replied Mar 12, 2002

I think Brainchild is probably pretty stupid to begin with...

By the way, Brainchild, clinical depression is caused by a chemical imbalance...they don't choose to be depressed, dumbshit.

Tofu - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Brainchild

Brainchild New Jack

Brainchild - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i never meant to believe the hype like i said i would like to hear arguments with my thoughts ok i relize that not all depression can be cured thanks for telling me how its a chemical imbalance like Mamerro said some ideals pop out more when youre stoned you think theyre brilliant but yes i have the same thoughts while sober yet i keep them to my self and Tofu by the way get off the nuts cock enhaler this thread has gone to shit when all i asked was for arguments on my thoughts not your common how much weed you smoke name calling bullshit.

Brainchild - Rank: New Jack - Messages: