THINGS YOU WISH YOU THOUGHT OF...

dr. frink one

I just posted on this, and, instead of ruining "I MIGHT FEEL THREATENED" (great post) i decided I would ask you.

I was just looking at the pictures with the "Authorized Graffiti Area" Stencils, and I really wish I was the one that came up with that shit. Or when you come up with a really really cool idea for something, and then realize it has already been done 30 billion times and is sold in Wal Mart...

anyone understand what I am talking about?

Stolen from crazeeb0b: sorry!...

http://www.banksy.co.uk/backdropimagen.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

things i wish i thought of:

1)investing in every internet company years ago and knowing to get the hell out sometime last year or before they all died.

by the way, i hate that pets.com puppet fuck of a fucking puppet dog.

2)selling women to men to perform sexual acts.

3)surge.

4)selling skateboarding attire to the masses of high school kids. those independant sweatshirts are cute dont you think?

5)killing sum 41, emimnem, fred durst, as well as a host of other shitty spectacles. (is it too late for that?)

6)not going to the station that night and getting busted.

7)discovering christina aguleria so i could be her manager/lover.

8)abolishing ugly butch lesbians who ruin it for ANY hot lesbians that may be out there.

9)getting that spot first.

10) that "post no bills graffiti wall" stencil (speaking of which, someone who putsup "post no bills" in NYC has ALOT of ups....)

11)this thread.

12)going to california instead of staying home for the year.

13)thinking of number 5 before i did myself. does that make sense? does it matter?

14)fight club

nsk-vc

Guest Pilau Hands

hahahaha, oh you slay me.

10) that "post no bills graffiti wall" stencil (speaking of which, someone who putsup "post no bills" in NYC has ALOT of ups....)

that's PNB, the clothing company started by writers.

they have a street team i suppose.

pay it forward.

Archived