Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Things you WILL NOT pay for.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AnUpsetStomach, Jan 24, 2007.

1. AnUpsetStomach

AnUpsetStomach Member

Before i continue this thread has NOTHING to do with racking. Although i got the idea from watching earsnot talk about things he wont pay for in infamy.

-Pancakes: Fuck paying like $8 for a stack of pancakes. All they are is essentially eggs, milk and flour with additional flavourings. It costs me about 50 cents worth of ingredients to make them at home.

Pasta- A packet of pasta is about $1 and thats that the awesome whole egg variety. Sauce can be made so easily as well. pasta costs me about $1 to make at home.

Bottled water- Water is free from the tap, put it in the fridge and put it in your backpack. Fuck this $1.50-$2.00 for water shit.

Drinks at clubs/bars - $7 for anything with a stingy ass shot of liquor! Fuck that! just put drinks down your pants.

Cover charges at clubs- Mr. Clubowner makes thousands of dollars a month profit from idiots buying drinks and throwing money around trying to be cool. Sorry you are not getting my $10.

parking This one varies, if its in a meter and under like $1-2 i dont care....but fuck this $15 parking in the cdb bullshit. I'll catch the train.

Anything at the candy bar in a movie theatre No, i'm not taking out a mortgage for a popcorn and coke. I will go to the seven eleven before hand by some snacks and sneak them in.

Thanks. Now its your turn.

AnUpsetStomach/Tight Ass.

2. Mississippi Mud

Mississippi Mud Banned

That's fucking crazy I seriously just watched that part literally 30 seconds ago...

Fucking really really weird.

3. Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth Junior Member

4. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

6. suca

suca Veteran Member

^^ co signed

7. buckfiftyexports

buckfiftyexports Banned

-Sex:
    I dont understand people who pay for sex when girls want it just as bad as I do. Particuly when they get more from it anyway, they come more times than me and you think I should pay 100 bucks for the pleasure? No thanks.

-Graffiti related products:
    I refuse to pay for magazines, t shirts, books etc. I think that risking my ass for 8 plus years, as well as the fines/lawyers fees I have forked out should cover that one.
    So if they arent giving me one and I cant rack it, its not worth having.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  8. Qawee

Qawee Elite Member

pno
    music
    most movies

9. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

10. Duck Butter

Duck Butter Elite Member

markers
    music
    water
    candy

11. buckfiftyexports

buckfiftyexports Banned

Cool idea for a thread by the way.

12. screaming hand logo

screaming hand logo Veteran Member

13. Duck Butter

Duck Butter Elite Member

haha...i used to work in safeway deli

i was the best sandwaich maker....i ran that shit

14. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Elite Member

Soft drinks at fast food joints.
    Ask for the free cup of water and get a free soda instead.

15. Duck Butter

Duck Butter Elite Member

i got kicked out of jack in the box for that

but i didnt leave without makin a scene