things you hate and why

mapo returns

frat guys

hey frat guys. shut the fuck up. you are worthless. whats so great about the fact you drink alcohol?

frat guys turn it into an event. 'hey man, im going out to drink..which jeans should i wear? should i wear 2 or 3 bottles of Tommy cologne??'. Why dont you spray yourself with hairspray (with a lit match right outside of the cap)? That would make the world a better place. I hope you all die.

white people who like Bob Marley

Why do all these upper middle class white kids claim to like Bob Marley?

''hey man, lets smoke some pot and listen to Bob Marley, bro. Bob was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand him, you dont 'recognize his talent', and you sure as hell dont 'feel' him! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

Bob Marley is only liked by suburban white kids because they see it as rebellious. Same reason white kids are into Malcolm X, Ghandi, or Adam Sandler. Its like theyre trying to be the opposite of what conventional logic and reality purport them to be, suburban white youth. Since that is the one demographic that is supposedly lame and void of any type of creativity. Which is true, by the way, mostly because suburban white kids only try to copy other people in an attempt to be different. Its the 'be different, be like us' mentality. Its stupid. Die.

Star Trek Nerds

Hey I have an idea. Go find something better to do with your time than watching a stupid sci-fi tv show. You people make me cringe. What is so great about Star Trek? I refuse to watch it because it might turn me into of them. I hope their fucking ship gets blown up.

Illegal Aliens

Go back to your home country, asshole. Why the fuck do you even come here? Your life sucks because youre stupid and uneducated, not because your country sucks. "Over here in [shit country] I am a janitor, who makes no money. :cries: If I were in America, Id be the CEO of General Motors. Tonight, I will cowardly run away from my problems instead of fixing things in my own country! Die. Die. Die.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo returns

white people who like Bob Marley

Why do all these upper middle class white kids claim to like Bob Marley?

''hey man, lets smoke some pot and listen to Bob Marley, bro. Bob was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand him, you dont 'recognize his talent', and you sure as hell dont 'feel' him! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

Bob Marley is only liked by suburban white kids because they see it as rebellious. Same reason white kids are into Malcolm X, Ghandi, or Adam Sandler. Its like theyre trying to be the opposite of what conventional logic and reality purport them to be, suburban white youth. Since that is the one demographic that is supposedly lame and void of any type of creativity. Which is true, by the way, mostly because suburban white kids only try to copy other people in an attempt to be different. Its the 'be different, be like us' mentality. Its stupid. Die.

If you were standing in front of me and said this, I would probably bitch slap you into next Christmas...How the fuck you gonna sterotype all white people and say that we don't understand Bob's music?

You know I fuckin HATE....

Ignorance

Ig"no*rance, n. [F., fr. L. ignorantia.] 1. The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier, Dreadlock Rasta

There was a Buffalo Soldier

In the heart of America

Stolen from Africa, brought to America

Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival

I mean it, when i analyse the stench

To me, it makes a lot of sense

How the dreadlock Rasta was the Buffalo Soldier

And he was taken from Africa, brought to America

Said he was a Buffalo Soldier, Dreadlock Rasta

Buffalo Soldier, in the heart of America

If you know your history

Then you would know where you coming from

Then you woldn´t have to ask me

Who the heck do i think I am

I´m just a Buffalo Soldier

In the heart of America

Stolen from Africa, broght to America

Said he was fighting on arrival

Fighting for survival

Said he was a Buffalo Soldier

Win the war for America

Dreadie, Woe toe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe

Woe yoe yoe yo, yo yo woe yo, woeyoe yoe

(Repeat)

Buffalo Soldier, trodding through the land

Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand

Trodding though the land, yea, yea

Said he was a Buffalo Soldier

Win the war for America

Driven from the mainland

To the heart of the Caribbean

Singing, woe yoe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe

Woe yow yoe yo,yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe

(Repeat)

Trodding through San Juan

In the arms of America

Trodding through, Jamaica, A Buffalo Soldier

Singing, woe yoe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe

Woe yoe yoe yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe

Since when does the color of your skin and the financila status of your parents while growing up have anyhting to do with your intellectual understanding of another person. I highly doubt that Mapo grew up in Jamaica along side with Bob??

I don;t even know why this bother's me so much, but I'm white and I like Bob Marley so I feel a certain neccesity to validate myself.

white people who like pizza

Why do all these upper middle class white kids claim to like pizza?

''hey man, lets smoke some pot and eat some pizza, bro. Pizza was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand the Phoenicians, the Greeks, or The Romans or anyone, in fact, who learned the secret of mixing flour with water and heating it on a hot stone, you dont 'recognize their struggles, and you sure as hell dont 'feel' them! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

:king: :lol:

Re: Re: things you hate and why

Originally posted by Æ°

''hey man, lets smoke some pot and eat some pizza, bro. Pizza was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand the Phoenicians, you dont 'recognize their struggles, and you sure as hell dont 'feel' them! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

Thanks for making it all better, and omg I just farted and Tequila give me the natiest smelling farts ever..:eek:

Still doesn't change the fact that I like Bob...

Re: Re: things you hate and why

Originally posted by Æ°

''hey man, lets smoke some pot and eat some pizza, bro. Pizza was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand the Phoenicians, the Greeks, or The Romans or anyone, in fact, who learned the secret of mixing flour with water and heating it on a hot stone, you dont 'recognize their struggles, and you sure as hell dont 'feel' them! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

^^haha

i hate the majority of people cause their dumbasses

Guest WebsterUno

Illegal Aliens

Go back to your home country, asshole. Why the fuck do you even come here? Your life sucks because youre stupid and uneducated, not because your country sucks. "Over here in [shit country] I am a janitor, who makes no money. :cries: If I were in America, Id be the CEO of General Motors. Tonight, I will cowardly run away from my problems instead of fixing things in my own country! Die. Die. Die.

You coward.

Grow some balls and say that to our

face you pinche half breed!

Say that to a gang of mexicans

next time you see us...puto!

fuckin pussy!

Originally posted by Devilush

my biggest hate.............wigger girls.

<span style='color:black'>Even worse is wigger girls from the suburbs. My main goal in life is to break them down and make them cry infront of everyone. If they decide to go home and change to some other type of girl that is great. However, if they decide to go home and kill themselves that's all the better. My work is done. "Is it really that bad mr.yuck?" Hell yeah fool. These girls are the epitome of annoying and must be destroyed or morphed into something, anything else.

Here is my formula for destroying wigger girls mentally:

WG: Shiiiit. Guurlll. Did ah tell you what Deon hat sait?

MY: Hey girl. Ps-ps-ps-ps.

WG: Hey! What's up?

MY: Hey! Whats your name baby?

WG: JULIE.

MY: Hey Julie let me ask you something.

WG: Yeah.

(Now that this is set up and she thinks she is getting hollerd at the next part will throw her off. It's important to not ever give her a chance to open her wigger mouth again.)

MY: I just wanted to know if you realized how fuckin stupid you look? You aren't black and you aren't from the ghetto. By the way you are acting you will eventually get hooked up with an abusive boyfriend who beats you down. You will get knocked up by him and feel obligated to stay cuz of the kid while he continues to beat you on the regular. You will never amount to shit because no one really wants to listen to a damn wigger thing you have to say. You are shit and always will be shit. There is nothing you can say to me that would make me want to touch you or talk you after this minute. In fact dont even look me in my eyes you worthless piece of trash. All you are good for is a quick fuck and that will never change. You are ugly as fuck and i hope you die.

well at anyrate you get it. Just throw out the most terrible things you can think of infront of as many people as possible. When people start laughing at this dumb bitch and she has been destroyed in a horrific manner you should end with the phrase:

"I hope you die."

Your work and my mission will be completed. So help me out on my crusade to eradicate the wigger girl from the face of the Earth. It provides a whole lot of entertainment on those days where you think there is nothing do.

thank you in advance.</span>

Yeah, we white people are sooo devoid of creativity. Shut the fuck up. Doon't be jealous because we grew up without having to wake up with cockroaches in our cereal every morning. If anything, people jock the suburban "white lifestyle" more than anything.

Tell you what, I'll be a creativley void individual living in a nice house with running water, heat, electricity, a nice big bed with goose down sheets I get to fuck my hot girlfriend in every night, a gleaming civic in my garage, and watching South Park on my big screen t.v. while drinking pabst blue ribbon while you "keep it real" living in abject squalor proclaiming your rawness as a true "ghetto prophet". Go fuck yourself

people who complain about what they hate.

oh yeah, mapo...i listen to bob when im stoned (occasionally) because i like his music. is it wrong for me to listen to a style of music just because im white? fuck you and your black arse. its people liek you who come up with soo much bullshit about life, you suck the fun right out of it.

stop moaning like a teenage girl. grow up and get some balls.

Originally posted by WREK

^dont forget mapo is white as fack.

I guess he feels that some Limp Bizkit, a forty of mickey's and having had to spend the night on a friends couch because his dad yelled at him for smoking weed classifies him as a troubled kid. Ergo, he can reject the "white" upbringing of his he had to "suffer" through.

Recognize mutha fucka

i am black. dont get confused.

everything i said was on point.

LENS, maybe ill post a picture of my house if you think i live in a cockroach infested dump. then we'll see who has to eat their words. fucking idiot. as a matter of fact my house is probably nicer than yours, making your argument worthless. but of course if i lived in a nice house everyone would proclaim me an uncle tom, since in their racist fucked up minds youre not really black unless youre poor, uneducated and violent.

why does everyone hate on my opinion? this thread is for people to post about things they hate and why they hate them. like 3 people understood that and everyone else just tried to say my OPINIONS are wrong. meanwhile youre calling me ignorant..ironic.

i am black. dont get confused.

everything i said was on point.

LENS, maybe ill post a picture of my house if you think i live in a cockroach infested dump. then we'll see who has to eat their words. fucking idiot. as a matter of fact my house is probably nicer than yours, making your argument worthless. but of course if i lived in a nice house everyone would proclaim me an uncle tom, since in their racist fucked up minds youre not really black unless youre poor, uneducated and violent.

why does everyone hate on my opinion? this thread is for people to post about things they hate and why they hate them. like 3 people understood that and everyone else just tried to say my OPINIONS are wrong. meanwhile youre calling me ignorant..ironic.

eryone understood what you meant fuck-tard. your opinions are so fucking retarded everyone decided they should put in thier 2 cents. shut the fuck up already.

Archived