Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Things you do in your sleep.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, May 26, 2006.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Over the past few weeks some strange things have been going on in the bed. Recently I woke up when my girlfriend pelvic thrusted me in the nuts one night. Then right as i was about to fall back asleep she punched me right in the ass. Last night she said i was slapping her ass and talking gibberish in my sleep. She was hella pissed cuz it woke her up. Then later that night i got woken up by a shoe hitting me in the face. I was on the verge of punching her in the cunt until i realized she was still asleep. I dont even know how she would have gotten to a shoe considering she sleeps on the inside. Maybe i hit myself in the face with a shoe.

Anything like this ever happen to anyone else. We are gonna need to get separate beds.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

my girl says i talk in my sleep

i drool a lot, too.

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Defintely stay away from the nicotine patch. That shit will really have you doing crazy shit in your sleep..

4. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

i usually am soo outcold when I'm asleep that I don't move all night.

5. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
  6. Feel Good Lost

Feel Good Lost New Jack

I sleep in the same position all night without moving.

I've had girls that talk in their sleep, I fuck with them when they do.

My borther used to have AWFUL sleepwalking habits, where he'd be up and about, eyes open, but dead asleep. Could still talk and engage in whatever, but be on another planet.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

last night i came in drunk at around 1ish and proceeded wake my lady friend up and get her aroused at which point i proceeded to pass out and start snoring. she was not very pleased with me this morning. i on the other hand think its one of the funniest things ive done in a while.

i fucking rule.

anyway...its a little off topic but it involved someone sleeping and people getting mad at each other so i figure its ok

8. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

i hate laying in bed with another person, unless its a king size bed....i need my space!

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

My ex alway thought I was weird for sleeping face up with my legs crossed and my hands inter-twined across my chest...She said I looked like I was lying in a coffin.

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Google image: Lying in a coffin.

[​IMG]

11. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

one time my cousin punched me in the back really hard and apparantly she was having a dream that she was beating up some girl she hates. Then one day I had a dream I was choking and I woke up and her arm was lying across my neck. Bitch is crazy.

13. villain

villain Veteran Member

i usually sleep like a dead man. sometimes i wake up all panicky but the natural muscle relaxers are still in effect so i'm just kinda flopping around on my bed.

14. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

my brother used to cuss in his sleep and get his ass beat by my moms the next morning.

15. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member