things you didnt know about sex

dik.n.ur.ear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LONG AND THE SHORT:

According to the Kinsey Institute, the biggest erect penis on record measures 13 inches. The smallest tops off at 1 3/4 inches.

HOTDOG HELPERS:

The Caramoja tribe of northern Uganda tie a weight on the end of their penises to elongate them--sometimes to such a degree that the men literally have to knot them up--while the Mambas of New Hebrides wrap theirs in yards and yards of cloth, making them look up to 17 inches long.

DOUBLE TROUBLE

In 1609, a doctor named Wecker found a corpse in Bologna with two penises. Since then, there have been eighty documented cases of men similarly endowed.

SO LONG THE NIGHT: Among the Mangaians of Polynesia, 18-year-old couples make love an average of three times a night, every night, until their thirties, when the weekly average drops to a mere 14. That's it?! FAST LANE:

The maximum speed at which erotic sensations travel from skin to brain has been clocked at 156 miles per hour.

COITUS SEMI-INTERRUPTUS:

A honeymooning couple are suing Holiday Inn for ten thousand dollars, claiming their sex life is now dysfunctional because an employee mistakenly walked in on them on their wedding night.

LES LIAISONS DANGEREUSES:

At least 500 Americans die each year from asphyxia in an attempt to lessen oxygen flow to the brain in order to induce a more powerful orgasm.

NOBLESSE OBLIGE:

England's King Edward VII, a man of considerable heft, had a special table built so that he could comfortably engage in sexual intercourse.

It was considered elegant for aristocratic ladies of the sixteenth century to let their pubic hair grow as long as possible so it could be pomaded and adorned with bows and ribbon.

In fourteenth-century Europe, high-ranking noblemen were permitted to display their genitals below a short tunic, while those not impressively endowed could, if they chose, wear a leather falsie called a briquette.

MISSIONARIES TAKE NOTE:

Given today's average frequency of sexual intercourse, it would take the typical American couple more than four years to try every one of the 529 positions described in the Kama Sutra.

GALLIC WAY OF DEATH:

French President Francois Faure expired in a bordello in 1899 during the act of copulation, which so terrified his lady of the evening that her vagina constricted intractably, necessitating the surgical removal of the dead man's member.

JUST SAY HOWDY:

When men of the Walibri tribe of central Australia greet each other, they shake penises instead of hands.

BONBON MOTS:

"There may be some things that are better than sex, and there may be some things that are worse. But there is nothing exactly like it." --W.C. Fields

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I was younger I knew about sex, but I never knew about penitration. I thought sex was just sticking a rocket in the cock socket and letting it sit there for a few minutes then pull it out and the girl would be pregnant. I thought being 'fingered' was the same thing, a guy would just stick his finger up your girlie place, leave it there for a couple minutes, then pull it out and you'd be done. I thought a blow job was actually where a girl blew cold air onto a dick. This was when i was like 10, but still, I just didn't understand.

Originally posted by scallawag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LONG AND THE SHORT:

According to the Kinsey Institute, the biggest erect penis on record measures 13 inches. The smallest tops off at 1 3/4 inches.

Fields

my campus has a kinsey library...just a ton of books on everything regarding sex...i have yet to check it out.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

When I was younger I knew about sex, but I never knew about penitration. I thought sex was just sticking a rocket in the cock socket and letting it sit there for a few minutes then pull it out and the girl would be pregnant. I thought being 'fingered' was the same thing, a guy would just stick his finger up your girlie place, leave it there for a couple minutes, then pull it out and you'd be done. I thought a blow job was actually where a girl blew cold air onto a dick. This was when i was like 10, but still, I just didn't understand.

Wait, it's not any of these? Shit. This explains a LOT. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by scallawag

THE LONG AND THE SHORT:

The smallest tops off at 1 3/4 inches.

mines even smaller

even when im rock hard

i should submit a pic to them...

if anyine so desired, my girl would testify

hahahaha

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Wait, it's not any of these? Shit. This explains a LOT. Beer,

El Mamerro

hahaha, funny shit:crazy:

umm, the Fact were the 16th century ladies grew their pubic hair really really long and pomaded it????

GRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS.

Thank god shaving pubes is the in thing to do! Imagine all that greasy pomade (i'm assuming its the same as the hair product i use sometimes),...all that greasyness within a jungle of Crotch hair!!???!!

YUCK:spent:

p.s. these simlies are fun

Guest Funk~This

My pal who is hated by everyone once told me when he was little he used to think sex was when the guy got hard and stuck his dick between her clit and her panites and moved it back and forth haha!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Funk~This

My pal who is hated by everyone once told me when he was little he used to think sex was when the guy got hard and stuck his dick between her clit and her panites and moved it back and forth haha!

Okay, seriously... this isn't it either? C'mon, that's DEFINITELY sex. Right? Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest wakassOATH

ya i read a interview in wyws with sien5 mone

they say that vaughn bode used to jack off with a belt around his neck for a more powerful orgasm , (when he was cumming he used to pass out and let go of the belt and then he would wake up again)

anways one day he did it and the belt didnt losen up and he died

it could be un true i dunno

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by wakassOATH

ya i read a interview in wyws with sien5 mone

they say that vaughn bode used to jack off with a belt around his neck for a more powerful orgasm , (when he was cumming he used to pass out and let go of the belt and then he would wake up again)

anways one day he did it and the belt didnt losen up and he died

it could be un true i dunno

its called chokin some one out

its true, uhm, so i heard....

thats how michael hutchinson of inxs died

Guest serpent of the light

haha, funny shiz

i know a kid who was born w/ two holes in the end of his dick, he had to sit down to pee. true story

xxx303

man I wonder what this world would be like..if there was no pleasure out of sex..would it be like bagging your groceries? a simple choice between paper and plastic.."hhmm lets see.."

I have a feeling we wouldnt have as much tension..or scarry penile enlarging infomercials..ya know..'just add the cream(what ever the hell its made of) and grow an entire inch! someone is sitting back making cheese off of like vaseline..while hundreds of consumers are spreading this stuff like butter on their private parts..haha..just thinking about how stupid that is..is pretty comical..like man oh man 'now shee will really take me back..my dick grew a whole inch.."

or how you guys are obsessed with breasts..man..haha..they are glands..bags of fat..yet seem to control the world..interesting..

"that must be deep"

Oh, but they are beautiful bags of fat.

The whole human body is fat and glands, but its human nature to find certain things attractive, otherwise there would be no humans cause we would have no sex.

I have a theory, that the reason us men like big boobs comes from some instict that men a long time ago may have thought a women with bigger boobs could produce better milk for her baby, or more milk.

Of course this is not true. Just a theory on why we like them so much.

no man, its all about lines and curves... some people have different ideas of whats attractive. for me its slim, petite girls with short dark hair and shapely breasts in wife beaters and slightly baggy pants. but thats just me. some people like fat girls with huge boobs. but to me, thats just veiny and disgusting. but again, what do i know about anything...

seeking/i know about hot girls

Guest dukeofyork

dude, its weird, cause the girl can be completely bumming it and she can just look naturally beautiful....thats the type i like..

i saw one of my exes a while after we broke up and she was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt with her hair up (but it wasnt like she tried to put it up nice, she just threw it together) and i was just speechless.

They are "just boobs." But nonetheless....It would be a good question to ask men, and get a collective answer as to why they like boobs. It's kinda like having huge testicles. If women could see how huge your testicles were, before they got your pants off, like you can their boobs, you would have to beat them off with a stick.

I can just hear a group of girlfriends, walking past some dude on the street, "did you see how big his testicles were?" "Girl you better, get over there and talk to that boy." "Ummmm hmmmm, how come _______ always gets the dudes with big testicles." "I don't know sister...."

i don't like big boobs. they look really nice in a bra, but once you take the bra off they flop around and get the shape i don't care for. a girl with small boobs that still stand up while lying down is nice to me. it's all about curvy thighs, and a pretty face. the mammary glands mean nothing to me

Im not one particular to the large breasts. If they come with the deal then whatever, but it isnt what I look for. I usually look first at her face, then her build. I dont really like it when you know that she plas a sport cuz she's borderling built. nasty. And im a terrible sucker if she's pretty and has her hair up. damn.

Archived