things to do in newy york next week...

Guest imported_sofarok

Guest imported_sofarok

im in new york from saturday, have a few plans, things i want to etc but im at a bit of a loss what to do for most my time there. im painting hopefully so thats cool, any other ideas? any good online listings sites for gigs etc?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you're in the city, there's no way in hell you're gonna need a list of

things to do. Just walk outside, point in a random direction, and you'll

find something to do.

If you aren't in the city... haha you're fucked. Go skiing or something.

Or come visit me and glik0. Might rather go skiing though.

Guest imported_sofarok

yeah im staying in manhaten, just spoke to my god mother she going to get me in to the new york toy fair while im there that should be pretty cool....anything a naieve young english man should be scared of in the big city? also were does sarah jessica parker hang out? i waant to fuck one of those sex in the city chicks, but not the old one, or the ginger one.....sarah jessica parker may be but only cus she was in flight of the navigator....

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

hit up bars around thompson and bleecker for nyu ladies, then go uptown to 81st for some more down to earth ladies at bars. hit up dyckman and also fordham road in the Bx for some shopping and fine latino women.

UHHH fuck thompson... i live in this area, it sux. but im also a girl so im not usually out lookin for NYU skanks.

Archived