things that work like prozac....

society_kills

yeah..hella deppressed yo.

lost fat job. fucked up with a girl. found a new girl that does more dope than most...shes cool though...found a new job. new job flaked. now its no job and rent. hella people just died in miserable conditions, its rainging, cold, im broke and the weed i have sucks. all in all, im not really deppressed.

anyway, when me and my ex would get bogged down by the circumstances of being two emotionally jaded inviduals stuck in a repeptived 9-5 world in one half and irresponsible shit on the other half, we would have "prozac"

anyway today my prozac was the Tony Danza show featuring Barry Manilow. that shit was on point. Tony Danza gets props. Barry Manilow is pretty fucking cool yo. Props Barry.

other prozacs include,

pork chops, applesauce, augratin potatos and spinich with bud light.

happy silly prozac films like the incredibles.

blunts.

vodka.

sex.

the cat.

bleah.

im a loser.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

being in the military i cannot subscibe to street pharmaceuticals so instead i try and find solace at the gym and in a bottle.

I quit taking my meds recently and i've been feeling like i'm having ministrokes and various parts of my body have been going numb. i must be addicted. i had tremors before and now it's like bad and accompanied by numbness. it's weird running and having parts of your body go numb.

anyways that is the strangeness of my life lately.

i have been taking:

trazodone

zoloft (sertraline)

wellbutrin (buproprion)

I stopped taking them because *something* was causing me to wet the bed like a 9 year old hindu boy. (As if yall needed to know that)... I quit taking all of them but I suspect it's the trazodone since one of the rare side affects is BONER! But I must have some super rare opposite boner effect.

actually i might have this backwards cause i read somewhere that an erection occurs when the muscles relax. strange as that seems.

anyways yeah... i feel pretty fucked up... but i haven't been wetting the bed.

i'm also getting static in my ears that when i get a tremor sounds like i'm tuning to a really loud and staticy station....

i dunno... i've got to talk to my psychiatrist about this...

anyways... disregard people. carry on.

Hey villain. I've been on a similar drug combination to yours. Calm down. I saw somewhere else that you didn't feel that you had many friends. I haven't met you, so I can't say that I'll be your friend or anything, but if you can make it out to Indiana we can at least act retarded for a while. Be safe man, and just remember that the doctors are being paid off be the pharma industry so you might not want to take just quite everything they're giving you at once. Trust me.

them olsen bitches look like they gots fake titties hella young...

yo thats shits nasty yo...fuck that shit...fuck i want fake tits on some young slut for...fake tits are for the weak..

bitch if your fine ill give you the dick, best have real tits so you feel the cum on your tits slut.

much respect to LA LAW SLUTS.

Originally posted by society_kills@Dec 30 2004, 11:35 PM

fog is a big one to. if im deppressed the last thing i want is sunshine. i hate the sun. just nice overcast grey.

definitely. my favorite days are the ones that are overcast (but not raining)... i hate the sun, it's too bright.

as far as "prozac" goes... i'd say cigarettes, alcohol, anything funny, spending hours on my computer either programming or playing games... sex of course... and driving in my new car.

Word GnomeToys.... Haha... we should get stupid if I'm in Indiana.

I think I know what you're talking about ARCEL I can't think of the name of it off hand either.

I was actually taking the trazodone to help me sleep. It was working pretty good until, .... well.... you know what started happening.

Hmm... what else gives me moments of respite?

-reading (i ordered like 100 books over christmas... i'm retarted)

-video games (especially ffxi but i haven't been playing that alot lately... working on metal gear solid 3 now... another great game)

-ghost in the shell 2 is awesome

hmm....

arcel,

alot of anti-seizure meds are also used as mood stablizers/anti-anxiety stuff, so it's impossible to guess which you're talking about, but i've been on keppra for about a year. easily the best shit i've ever tried. no side effects (that i've encountered anyway) and i'm waaaaay less prone to mood swings. shit is the jump off.

this is true seeking... there are several.

can't say i've ever heard of keppra though.

kinda off subject but i was looking for nootropics for a while to help rebuild and restore brain function. what was i taking? .... piracetam ... that's right. i'm not sure what effect, if any that had.