THINGS THAT I FUCKIN HATE AND WANT TO DESTROY

REGULATOR

1."Da HiP WaY To TyPe"

THIS IS THE SADDEST THING IVER EVER FUCKIN SEEN.....YOU ALL KNO WHAT IT IS...ITS THAT =

"Yo ShOrTeE, YoOh GoTz Da FiNeSt EyEz GuRl, DeY SpArKLe Fo ShO, KeEp It ReEl AzN PrYdE NiGGaH"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT....GOD DAMN IT SICKENS ME....I WANT TO FUCKIN SHOOT EVERY FUCKIN BITCHASS MOTHER FUCKER THAT ACTS LIKE THIS...FUCKIN RAVING FAGGOT ASS COCK BLOWERS.....IF YOU WANT TO KNO WHAT I MEAN GO INTO "San Francisco 1" FOR AOL CHAT ROOMS....THESE FUCKIN IDIOTS ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID...JOIN THE CAUSE....FUCK RAVERS/HIPHOP GAYASSES/FOBS/RICERS WITH THEIR STUPID FUCKIN DYED HAIR......FUCK GOD FOR PLACING SUCH INBREEDING PEICE OF SHITS ON THIS EARTH.....ILL ADD SOME MORE LATER...INCLUDING JA RULE AND BRAIN WASHED FUCKIN FAGGOT ASS MALL BOPPING TEENAGERS WHO LISTEN TO JA RULE AND ACT LIKE THE GHETTO WHEN THEY ARE SO RICH THEY BUY NEW FUCKIN SHOES EVERY OTHER WEEK AND BUMP WHACKASS NELLY TRACKS IN THEIR STUPID FUCKIN RICEROCKETS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

People like that show just how much they want to be part of the system, or they are just RETARDS who have esaped there tard master and cant type properly. Either way they shouldn`t be able to express them selves unless they learn how to type..........:D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

you have a short list man.....

there are so many things i want to destroy

The girl in the pepsi commercials

Grapes of Wrath

Sony

Paperclips ( why is it that i always have to bend them? )

The Sims (the game)

A pink flamingo pen my mom has (its 6 inches tall and stares at me)

My leg

Archaelogists

A cute jar with bees and flowers on it

All the faucets in my yard

This statue my neighbor has

The bench my other neighbor has

those are just some things i could think of of the top of my head. a lot of stuff i just see it, and remember how much i hate it and i really want to use my mental powers to burn it and make sure it can never ever be distinguished by anyone.

====

and all people that weightlift at the gym and seem to mock me with their eyes.

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

you have a short list man.....

there are so many things i want to destroy

The girl in the pepsi commercials

Grapes of Wrath

Sony

Paperclips ( why is it that i always have to bend them? )

The Sims (the game)

A pink flamingo pen my mom has (its 6 inches tall and stares at me)

My leg

Archaelogists

A cute jar with bees and flowers on it

All the faucets in my yard

This statue my neighbor has

The bench my other neighbor has

These are all put to shame by the most atrocious and foul crime against humanity since the holocaust............................

hard butter.

what the fuck is up with this shit?? what were they thinking? you can't spread it, so you think "Oh i'll just spread it extra hard" and then it rips the fuck out of your toast, so then you just decide to leave it in ultra-dense glob form WITHOUT spreading it but then you're eating your toast and on one bite all you get is butter, and then YOU WANT TO SET THE RESTAURANT ON FIRE AND PUT THE MAN WHO INVENTED HARD BUTTER INTO A WOODCHIPPER. Thank you.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by REGULATOR

FUCK RAVERS/HIPHOP GAYASSES/FOBS/RICERS WITH THEIR STUPID FUCKIN DYED HAIR..

ignorant racist fuck. just shut up. you look stupider than these people for caring.

Guest catwash

people always acting hard and doing the 'screwface' thing,

i-Thugging, dumb toys with no knowledge of local history, UK garage music (please, turn this fucking garbage OFF), working too many hours, Reebok classics and all rudeboys in general.

i think that's about it.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

....THESE FUCKIN IDIOTS ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID...JOIN THE CAUSE....FUCK RAVERS/HIPHOP GAYASSES/FOBS/RICERS WITH THEIR STUPID FUCKIN DYED HAIR

dude, dnt hate them, enjoy thier stupidity, laugh at the fuckers.

they will suffer the consequences later.;)

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

These fucking gay ass pictures that every fucker on this board seems to put up now, with no relevance to anything........

Ya im with you pointless pictures piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!:heated: :heated: :heated:

When I was a teenaged surfer, I once saw two guys get into a fight because one of them owned a surfboard with a new kind of polypropylene skeg that was a wierd, day-glo pink. Back then, virtually everybody's surfboards had wooden skegs made by laminating redwood and ash wood together in cool-looking patterns and encasing the whole thing in solid fibreglas. They looked cool, but didn't perform worth shit. The poly-prope skegs kicked ass big time.

Both of these guys came from well-off, upper-middle-class families. They both had jobs, they both had their own cars, they both had beautiful girlfriends and they were in the peak of health and well-being, young, strong and athletic.

One guy hit the other guy, he slipped, fell down and struck his head on the concrete seawall. He was brain-damaged and almost died. He was in the hospital getting rehabilitated for months. The other guy was arrested for aggravated assault, was convicted, and sent to prison at age 19.

I owned a board back then with the laminated skeg. I went and bought a new Dewey Weber with the poly-prope skeg. It was awesome. Withina week, I had forgotten all about both of the two guys that got into the fight. I had both the three-stick Jacobs and the Weber for years after I quit surfing. They were up in the rafters of my sister's garage.

I can't remember either guy's name or even what they looked like. But it happened in the summer, at Galveston. Do you suppose they think it was worth it?

rich fuckin yuppies that walk past me with their uptight ass females and ugly ass fuckin dogs that dont even say hi back to you and look at you and hesitate when you walk behind them then they stop and act like they dropped something so you can be in front of them so they can keep an eye on you:mad: god i hate those fuckers:heated: :heated: :heated: :mad:

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

These fucking gay ass pictures that every fucker on this board seems to put up now, with no relevance to anything........

Fuck no

that's the reason I come to channel zero.

Archived