Things that can fuck off......

bodice_ripper

like its says, stuff that can just fuck off. feel free to include pictures, diagrams, explanations or simply wish people/places/things very specific harm.

Minimalism can fuck off. I imagine a phone call amongst a group of these fuckheads going thus; "Hey man, what if we like, plunder Constructism and Suprematism for their concept, but then ditch their aspirations to change society. When anyone asks what our stuff is about, we can shug non-commitally and claim we've trancended meaning. It'll be sweet"

fuck off.

spiders can also fuck off

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Aug 29 2005, 03:49 PM

like its says, stuff that can just fuck off. feel free to include pictures, diagrams, explanations or simply wish people/places/things very specific harm.

Minimalism can fuck off. I imagine a phone call amongst a group of these fuckheads going thus; "Hey man, what if we like, plunder Constructism and Suprematism for their concept, but then ditch their aspirations to change society. When anyone asks what our stuff is about, we can shug non-commitally and claim we've trancended meaning. It'll be sweet"

fuck off.

I've been out of art school 2 years now and i was feeling i was done with the crap talk and now you post this...fuck off, taking as less offence as possible.

everything and everyone that stands in my way can take a leap off fuck you cliff into a pile of dog shit.

trucks with giant tires, rednecks (i'm getting sick of you fucktards looking at me funny. you have a fucking mullet, bitch.)

fake ass wannabe e-gangsters can fuck off, too. nice guns. bitch.

only pussies pull a strap. real nigguhs fight with fists. ain't you heard yet?

wal-mart can eat a dick.

redneck women with big poofy fuckin douche bag hairdo's can eat a cock. you're fat! stop wearing spandex bitch!

cocky writers can eat some dick.

internet shit talkers can eat some more dick.

the internet can suck my left ball.

whores....get an std.

e-whores. same thing,

myspace...you can fuck yourself.

ebay can suck my dick.

russian girls....your pussy smells like sour milk and garlic. eat my ass, slut.

the new coke can fuck off. classic forever, bitch.

schwag buds and the rednecks that sell that shit...hey, fuck you guy.

dumb party pussy girls who give it up to anyone that puts the slightest effort forth.. idiots.

I hate walmart too... Casek you're the man.

dumb bands that try to befriend me on myspace.

dumb gh2y enter nerd fag homos trying to befriend me on myspace.

stupid jackasses can fuck off.... oh... and...

ramen noodles FUCK YOU....

I think your girlfriend sucks... in fact I know she does... get pissed.

My next door neighbors, bitch niggers, I'll flip my god damned cigarette butt where ever the fuck I want.

cheap sputtery paint.

hurricanes.

stupid frat kids that think drinking cheap beer is below them.

people in the mall that go there to holler... fucking idiots, put the du rag down.

dogs that bark constantly...

little bitch lap dogs...

people that drive like shit... not using signals, cutting me off, swerving... etc... stay off the shit.

there's more, I'll think of more...

I'm sick and tired of trust fund hippies that come to your place with your boy, drunk off their asses, at 4 am looking for you to score them some crick-arack. So, being the nice guy that you are, you get them some perferated paper instead...only to have the fat fuck hippie pass out, roll around on your floor, grunt like a sloth dying in slow-motion for 8 hours, and proceed to puke all over your already roach-infested bathroom with no intent of cleaning up after their remainder-of-the-dead following ass. Then when they try to leave without getting down on the scrub down and you approach them for being a slob they try to act like you're the one with a problem. No, motherfucker.. just because your life's taken care of via grandma's law skills and you can drift from western union to western union doesn't mean it's all go to up-chuck your tabouli on my calvin klein boxer shorts. Kill yourself, Ringo.

I also hate hippies that force you to partake in their shitty ass drum-circles because you were hanging out with said friend again and he tricked you into hanging with these fucks without explaining to you what you were in for. So you break down and take part in their shitty percussion/bass guitar circle only to realize all of these motherfuckers completely lack rhythm and couldn't hold a beat on a tambourine to save the whales. So when you hop on their drumset, having never played drums in your life, and somehow manage to churn out something with a little swing and movement to it they all get offended that you just outshined them and decide they'd 'rather just chill out and listen to some tunes...'

"Is that opium?"

"Nah man, that's a piece of my brain... it's black from hate."

edit:typooooos.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Aug 29 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Aug 29 2005, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Aug 29 2005, 03:49 PM

fuck off.

I've been out of art school 2 years now and i was feeling i was done with the crap talk and now you post this...fuck off, taking as less offence as possible.

[/b]

that's the spirit!

anyway, I started a nice thread like yesterday for random acts of positivity, so if this makes you feel ill, you can han out in there.....

I am mid essay on this garbage, and I know for a fact the lecturer loves minimalism. he too can fuck off

nah, dhabz, YOU'RE THE MAN

people that don't think dhabz is the man, fuck you.

neighbors who share and then don't share their smoke....yo, you got mah pipe, doo.....pay rent!

blockbuster video can fuck off.

knoxville tn, you can eat a bowl of fuck.

asheville, nc, and all your wannabe street kids who live in the burbs with mom and dad..i will stab each and every one of you fucktards in the eye.

bam margera and all his gay little friends with the stupid tv shows....fuck off. you're only famous b/c people like laughing at dumbasses.

Fuck off

humans

black girls

hp laptops

service centers

metal music

diddy

the university that's already making me mad.

psuedo friends

anything to do with race

Stuck up elitist puerto ricans and dominicans, who ignore you when your just trying to make the workplace less awkard.

Co-workers

having to quit

people that move to be closer to the music

Myself

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Aug 29 2005, 04:27 PM

I'm sick and tired of trust fund hippies that come to your place with your boy, drunk off their asses, at 4 am looking for you to score them some crick-arack. So, being the nice guy that you are, you get them some perferated paper instead...only to have the fat fuck hippie pass out, roll around on your floor, grunt like a sloth dying in slow-motion for 8 hours, and proceed to puke all over your already roach-infested bathroom with no intent of cleaning up after their remainder-of-the-dead following ass. Then when they try to leave without getting down on the scrub down and you approach them for being a slob they try to act like you're the one with a problem. No, motherfucker.. just because your life's taken care of via grandma's law skills and you can drift from western union to western union doesn't mean it's all go to up-chuck your tabouli on my calvin klein boxer shorts. Kill yourself, Ringo.

I also hate hippies that force you to partake in their shitty ass drum-circles because you were hanging out with said friend again and he tricked you into hanging with these fucks without explaining to you what you were in for. So you break down and take part in their shitty percussion/bass guitar circle only to realize all of these motherfuckers completely lack rhythm and couldn't hold a beat on a tambourine to save the whales. So when you hop on their drumset, having never played drums in your life, and somehow manage to churn out something with a little swing and movement to it they all get offended that you just outshined them and decide they'd 'rather just chill out and listen to some tunes...'

"Is that opium?"

"Nah man, that's a piece of my brain... it's black from hate."

edit:typooooos.

ha. ha. good shit.

Spinner hubcaps - FUCK OFF, white fugazi thug kids who wear fake plastic diamonds in their ears - FUCK OFF, girls who die their hair with pink and bleach blonde strands looking stupid as fuck - FUCK OFF, the same white thug kids who wear the jeans shorts with the Air Force I patches sewn to them - FUCK OFF, emo fags - FUCK OFF, white people who say they hate black people but then one of their best boys is black and they want to vacation in Jamaica - FUCK OFF!

Fucking crap.

10- The trend of designing anything related to the 70/80's. Youre fucking Illustrator bubbles, photos of old TV's, and "retro" color schemes can fucking suck a faaaaaaaaaat fucking dick. You're only halfway masking the fact that youre incredibly untalented.

9- Motherfucking Cab Drivers. If you fucks cut me off one more fucking time, I swear to fucking Allah that I'm putting a cueball through your windshield. YOU ARENT SAVING ANY TIME CUTTING SOMEONE OFF IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC.

8- Guidos (See also: Tommy from MTV's "I Own a Jersey Timeshare".) This is self explanatory. You dont wield any sort of "power". You arent "connected". No one in your family was ever in the mafia and youre a spoiled piece of shit. What the fucks up with you driving white Escalades too? Are you trying to be "Ghetto Fabaloz" or some shit? Identity crisis? Fuck you. Fuck you, youre spikey Dragonball Z haircut and fuck youre trashy girlfriend with her Staten Island accent. Rot in hell you piece of shit.

7- Meter maids: STOP GIVING ME FUCKING TICKETS. IM PARKED INSIDE THE FUCKING LINES. YOURE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.

6- Myspace: Fuck you. Fuck everyone on there (myself included...). Fuck all the 16 year old whores. Fuck the shitty bands with their shitty followings. Fuck.

5- Hardcore music: Hahahahahahaha. This shit is such a fucking farce of itself nowadays. All the good bands are gone, any band showing promise that comes out gets fucking jocked to death before they've been together for over a year. TERRIBLE. Now 90% of the people at shows are some 15 year old kids in matching attire who are all claiming straightedge and listening to Throwdown. Please, just go off to college and get into John Mayer and shit. THEN you have the kids who were more popular than me in high school, went off to their expensive schools, failed out and got their precious little spirits crushed only to come back to community college devastated and discovered music for saaaaaaaaaad people, JUST LIKE YOU! WEEEEE. Please go BACK to your John Mayer/Dave Matthews concerts. Fucking die.

4- Vitamin Water: You made me love you, but youre very expensive and I waste alot of money on you. I hate you. My harsh mistress.

3- Rent in NYC: YOU ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. STOP IT.

2- LAGUNA BEACH/THE ENTIRE "E!" NETWORK: You are fucking killing me inside. Who cares about fucking celebrities? A bunch of fat pigs who like living vicariously? YUP. And what the HELL is LAGUNA BEACH EVEN ABOUT!??!?! MadTV did a sketch awhile back called "Pretty White Kids With Problems" that was making fun of Dawsons Creek. (Fuck MadTV by the way....Youre not funny. And and everyone from your show went to SNL...Which sucks now too...) But that parody is basically "Laguna Beach": Rich white kids in CA who all fuck each other and gossip. Jesus fucking christ I want to crash a plane into this show...

1- HIPSTERS: ITS ON YOU FAGGOTS. YOURE DEAD. Youre not ironic. Youre not witty. Youre just meaningless kitsch. Since the coke is doing a terrible job at deading you perhaps I'll have to take on the chore? Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.