Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Things that can fuck off......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bodice_ripper, Aug 29, 2005.

1. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

like its says, stuff that can just fuck off. feel free to include pictures, diagrams, explanations or simply wish people/places/things very specific harm.

Minimalism can fuck off. I imagine a phone call amongst a group of these fuckheads going thus; "Hey man, what if we like, plunder Constructism and Suprematism for their concept, but then ditch their aspirations to change society. When anyone asks what our stuff is about, we can shug non-commitally and claim we've trancended meaning. It'll be sweet"

fuck off.

spiders can also fuck off

2. holycrapRUN

holycrapRUN Junior Member

Everyone at hot topic who is paying more than me for clothes, but attempts to insult me for wearing brandnames.

3. holycrapRUN

holycrapRUN Junior Member

Oh, and the black kid in 5th grade who called me white trash, then called me a racist when I called him black trash.

4. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

Bitches in Red SUV's can FUCK OFF. Share the road... go buy a white neon or something.

5. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

hahaha.. classic.

6. bodice_ripper

the word "funky" can fuck off. it seems to slipped into some wierd usage where describing something as funky invariably means it is vacuous, meaningless and bland as hell....

7. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

and hot topic for making my 6 dollar black flag t shirt cost me 30 bucks :hatred:

8. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

and that cocksucker at every light in brooklyn that has to beep as soon as the light turns green FUCK YOU YOUR 10 CARS BACK DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I've been out of art school 2 years now and i was feeling i was done with the crap talk and now you post this...fuck off, taking as less offence as possible.

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

everything and everyone that stands in my way can take a leap off fuck you cliff into a pile of dog shit.

trucks with giant tires, rednecks (i'm getting sick of you fucktards looking at me funny. you have a fucking mullet, bitch.)

fake ass wannabe e-gangsters can fuck off, too. nice guns. bitch.
    only pussies pull a strap. real nigguhs fight with fists. ain't you heard yet?

wal-mart can eat a dick.

redneck women with big poofy fuckin douche bag hairdo's can eat a cock. you're fat! stop wearing spandex bitch!

cocky writers can eat some dick.

internet shit talkers can eat some more dick.

the internet can suck my left ball.

whores....get an std.

e-whores. same thing,

myspace...you can fuck yourself.

ebay can suck my dick.

russian girls....your pussy smells like sour milk and garlic. eat my ass, slut.

the new coke can fuck off. classic forever, bitch.

schwag buds and the rednecks that sell that shit...hey, fuck you guy.

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

cancer can fuck off...i've known women in their late 50's who don't deserve to live out their last years in pain and suffering. they worked hard all their life, raised outstanding children only to get cancer at the end.

other than that, i don't have much to vent about.

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

dumb party pussy girls who give it up to anyone that puts the slightest effort forth.. idiots.

I hate walmart too... Casek you're the man.

dumb bands that try to befriend me on myspace.

dumb gh2y enter nerd fag homos trying to befriend me on myspace.

stupid jackasses can fuck off.... oh... and...

ramen noodles FUCK YOU....

I think your girlfriend sucks... in fact I know she does... get pissed.

My next door neighbors, bitch niggers, I'll flip my god damned cigarette butt where ever the fuck I want.

cheap sputtery paint.

hurricanes.

stupid frat kids that think drinking cheap beer is below them.

people in the mall that go there to holler... fucking idiots, put the du rag down.

dogs that bark constantly...

little bitch lap dogs...

people that drive like shit... not using signals, cutting me off, swerving... etc... stay off the shit.

there's more, I'll think of more...

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I'm sick and tired of trust fund hippies that come to your place with your boy, drunk off their asses, at 4 am looking for you to score them some crick-arack. So, being the nice guy that you are, you get them some perferated paper instead...only to have the fat fuck hippie pass out, roll around on your floor, grunt like a sloth dying in slow-motion for 8 hours, and proceed to puke all over your already roach-infested bathroom with no intent of cleaning up after their remainder-of-the-dead following ass. Then when they try to leave without getting down on the scrub down and you approach them for being a slob they try to act like you're the one with a problem. No, motherfucker.. just because your life's taken care of via grandma's law skills and you can drift from western union to western union doesn't mean it's all go to up-chuck your tabouli on my calvin klein boxer shorts. Kill yourself, Ringo.

I also hate hippies that force you to partake in their shitty ass drum-circles because you were hanging out with said friend again and he tricked you into hanging with these fucks without explaining to you what you were in for. So you break down and take part in their shitty percussion/bass guitar circle only to realize all of these motherfuckers completely lack rhythm and couldn't hold a beat on a tambourine to save the whales. So when you hop on their drumset, having never played drums in your life, and somehow manage to churn out something with a little swing and movement to it they all get offended that you just outshined them and decide they'd 'rather just chill out and listen to some tunes...'

"Is that opium?"
    "Nah man, that's a piece of my brain... it's black from hate."

edit:typooooos.

14. bodice_ripper

I've been out of art school 2 years now and i was feeling i was done with the crap talk and now you post this...fuck off, taking as less offence as possible.
    [post=4089330]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

that's the spirit!

anyway, I started a nice thread like yesterday for random acts of positivity, so if this makes you feel ill, you can han out in there.....

I am mid essay on this garbage, and I know for a fact the lecturer loves minimalism. he too can fuck off

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah, dhabz, YOU'RE THE MAN

people that don't think dhabz is the man, fuck you.

neighbors who share and then don't share their smoke....yo, you got mah pipe, doo.....pay rent!

blockbuster video can fuck off.

knoxville tn, you can eat a bowl of fuck.

asheville, nc, and all your wannabe street kids who live in the burbs with mom and dad..i will stab each and every one of you fucktards in the eye.

bam margera and all his gay little friends with the stupid tv shows....fuck off. you're only famous b/c people like laughing at dumbasses.