Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

things that are wicked sweet

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by janell, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janell

janell Junior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...........[​IMG] :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

2. janell

janell Junior Member

3. janell

janell Junior Member

4. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s Senior Member

5. janell

janell Junior Member

your such a hater. go away

6. janell

janell Junior Member

7. janell

janell Junior Member

8. janell

janell Junior Member

9. ralf deyga

ralf deyga Senior Member

i agree "not sweet"... post some sketches or somtin.. no one wants to see art fag stuff. thats what they have a neck face thread for..or the sticker post.. but hey wat do i no......

10. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

^LOL exactly,but I guess it suits some peoples preferences idk

11. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

This is not "art fag", this is "trying too hard".

That first guitar is good though. I like it actually. Everything else seems to be all cluttered together. Just glued together with no meaning behind it. The canvas with the whale is a prime example. And that looked like a really nice photo until you added the Riku... ehhh.. throwup on it. That blackbook with the collage (the devil's advocate one) didn't look so bad but it could've been revised. Oh well. This is just my opinion.

You do you,
    -J.

12. dosa312

dosa312 Senior Member

I'm just amazed someone said wicked sweet outside of 1989. While not listening to winger in a t-top firebird. :haha:
    Other than that... I have no comments.

13. janell

janell Junior Member

14. janell

janell Junior Member

that whale/other shit is not a canvas it is a sign and not my work just part of the same install that my rik sign was in and yes I am a really good photographer.... this is not "trying to hard" or "art fag"it’s called "insomnia" bro

15. janell

janell Junior Member

hay maybe if I would have put the f....ing guitar in toy's post hear thread then you guys wouldn’t shit on my things. some times you cats bitch more than my mom's. home for the holiday hopefully just one day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.