Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Things that are bothering me:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

1) I can't beat the instructional levels on "Crazy Taxi."

2) What's up with this new shit where one rapper uses another rappers line as a hook after the other song has been out all of a year and a half. It's one thing if the song has been out 5 years or something.

3) Obnoxious females (I tried very hard not to say bitches). Just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you need to look other people's ex-boyfriends up on myspace so that you can cause drama. "Ohmigod he was flirting with another girl." Fuck you bitch, mind your business. [Edit for language].

4) Women, generally. I have ninety-nine problems and women are EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'm having an IQ test, any woman I date will have a maximum IQ of One hundred and six. I want to be the rich old guy with the dumb hot wife like dude on Greenacres.

5) People who insist that you have to pick them up at the airport. Oh you brought me something? It better be some fucking gas money.

6) Lil Kim.

7) The fact that they're having "average looking" people on MTV now.

8) VH1.

9) The fact that the cleaning people in my apartment building came in without asking broke my table and replaced it with this shitty IKEA joint that is already falling apart.

Whatever!

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

vh1 is aight. but vh1 classics is the shit!

3. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

myspace
    cellphones
    rich people
    religious people
    police

4. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

rude, ungrateful 2 year olds

5. BURLAP

BURLAP Member

my hemmoroids.

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

recent government policy changes.
    junkies.
    people who smoke really close to me.
    police.
    the heat.

7. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

the fact that it is 5:30 am and i can't sleep despite the mass amounts of ganja i smoked tonight.

my throat infecton, i had planned on using this week to get a lot of recording time in since i'll be starting school again next week, but it looks like i'm fucked atleast till later in the week. everytime i breathe in it feels like there is a massive loogie way in the back of my throat that wont get out.

females and how when you think you finally found a dope one they turn out to be a fucking psycho.

8. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

im pissed off about or hate the following:

being in debt

working

not making enough money

girls, and the lack there of in my life. or more like lack of one good one in my life thats worth two shits.

being single

bitches with kids / or that smoke

girls who be fucking everyone BUT me

girls you fuck, then take a break from, then wont let you fuck a few months later even though yall still cool / feeling one another.

how i cant get along with others better/easier, i try but i just cant do it.

the fact that i need to move far away to another state but my lack of energy to do so.

tis all for now, bedtime.

9. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

my wireless router. shit keeps going on and off.. that's pretty annoying

10. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

lol me 2 sarcasm, if you figure out how to fix that shit pm me

11. leftover crack

leftover crack Junior Member

When people spell it as your when you know it's supposed to be you're....

12. Being way too fucking early for work cause my car crapped out on New Year's Eve and I had to ask a friend for a ride.

13. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

who the fuck still plays crazy taxi?

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Word.

15. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

wow rough life bro